Statue Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue ROTF

I'm going to cry.....

*You're not going to cry.....*

I'M GOING TO CRY!!!!

Re: Prime 1 Jetfire Optimus Prime statue ROTF

I'm going to cry.....

*You're not going to cry.....*

I'M GOING TO CRY!!!!

Where are all of the Tranformers pics??

From Kelvin

FB_IMG_1532836990760.jpg
FB_IMG_1532836993387.jpg
FB_IMG_1532836995282.jpg
FB_IMG_1532836997261.jpg
FB_IMG_1532837001056.jpg
FB_IMG_1532837003548.jpg

Prime 1 Studio's Facebook page has all the details--there are two versions, regular ($2999) and exclusive ($3199) with Fallen Head Bust and Command Staff. 37" tall with base. I would assume this will be up for preorder next week on Sideshow. Get ready to roll out the big bucks!

Prime 1 Studio's Facebook page has all the details--there are two versions, regular ($2999) and exclusive ($3199) with Fallen Head Bust and Command Staff. 37" tall with base. I would assume this will be up for preorder next week on Sideshow. Get ready to roll out the big bucks!

Time to sell off the Prime to fund for this

Exclusive is a must! :rock

Sold. Sold. Sold. Day 1 PO.

I won't be screwing around on this one.

Man, the icing on the cake would have been seeing Megatron. :(

I hope he gets unveiled soon.

From Facebook (thanks for the heads up, jrice!):

"MMTFM-21: JETPOWER OPTIMUS PRIME (TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FA
By Prime 1 Studio · Updated about an hour ago
"LET'S ROLL."
Prime 1 Studio is proud to present MMTFM-21: Jetpower Optimus Prime from The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Transformers (ROTF) is a 2009 science fiction action film. It is the sequel to 2007’s Transformers, as well as the second installment in the live-action Transformers film series. Jetpower Optimus Prime is the upgrade form of Optimus Prime with Jetfire’s parts. In this form, Optimus possess various weapons, including a cannon on his arm, a machine gun, at least one of his swords from his normal mode and both afterburners on his back which can fire massive energy blasts as well.

Statue features:
- Size approximately 37 inches tall [H:93.2cm W:72.4cm D:63.3cm]
- LED functions on eyes, cannon, afterburners & statue base
- One (1) alternate portrait
- One (1) interchangeable Right-hand holding The Fallen Spark (In the Exclusive Version Only)
- One (1) interchangeable Left-hand holding The Fallen Command Staff (In the Exclusive Version Only)
- One (1) The Fallen Head Bust (In the Exclusive Version Only)

Retail Price:
- Regular Version: $2999 US
- Exclusive Version: $3199 US

Edition Size:
- Regular Version: TBA
- Exclusive Version: 500

Prototype samples shown.
Product details could be subjected to change without further notice."

I used to dream that one day, someone out there would make a statue as real as the one in the movie and now someone actually went and did it:yess:, time to find a second job I guess.

I’ll have to work really hard to afford him.

But I’m in.. definitely in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too soon, too soon, im gonna be bankrupted. I estimate would be ordering this 2 months later hopefully the ex will be still available by then or just the regular for me.

---
Deathmarks don't come with the rain.

Back