Statue Prime 1 / Blitzway: Joker (Joaquin Phoenix) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eVnkZ8L.jpg

Prime 1 Studio said:
Since it is the The Joker: 80 years of the Clown Prince of Crime. We couldn’t wait to show you guys a first look full color of The Joker 1:3 Scale this Friday at 7:00 PM JST!

Prime 1 Studio is thrilled to announce that we will be collaborating with Blitzway again on another exciting project, the remarkable film – Joker (2019).
Stars Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker, Batman’s greatest foe, his performance in the film won multiple awards.
The Film also won the Best Original Score and Best Actor awards at the 92nd Academy Awards, for his outstanding performance in the movie.
Without forgetting the incredible talented Blitzway's Sculptor/Painter K. A. Kim joining again for the upcoming The Joker 1:3 Scale statue!
This will be the most anticipated project for all Joker fans.

And where's their Heath Joker?

Again:

Shoo said:
I love that they're doing this - and with a sculpt by the great K.A. Kim, no less! But here's hoping their Ledger Joker is still coming! :)

Decorea White said:
Shoo It?s still coming, but I?ve gotten word that it is delayed for awhile.

And with there being an abundance of Ledger Joker out there that pushes it back more too.

Did I read something wrong? Wasn't it supposed to be revealed an hour ago?

Oh right... I forgot the 1-hour time difference between my country and the UK... :gah:

So what's the price range? 1300 usd or something like that? And what's the usual time between the prototype and the release.
I need time to save up for this.

Does anyone else feel that he?ll be posed in a seated position like their Game of Thrones and Basic Instinct characters? I?m just guessing, but the angle of the face and shoulders look as if he?s sitting...

Insane sculpt. My guess is he'll be in a standing subway pose holding a mask. I'm surprised HT haven't cobbled together a teaser of their own. This usually riles them up.

Does anyone else feel that he?ll be posed in a seated position like their Game of Thrones and Basic Instinct characters? I?m just guessing, but the angle of the face and shoulders look as if he?s sitting...

I’m honestly hoping that’s the case. And I think it’d be amazing if he came with a switch-out portrait...
FC04F4C0-F9F4-43A5-BE64-BCDB65371F1F.jpg

Um... I may have to keep an eye on this one as it could be a truly grail piece IMO

Well... That's me definitely wanting this.

I know nothing about either of these guys really, though, how's their proto to final product? Will the paint app and sculpt be as solid as this? And typical price range?

I've found that I've sold quite a lot of the Hot Toys I've had so don't mind buying less and using it to spend on an absolutely killer piece. Really looking forward to seeing more of this!

A seated pose would be an absolute must-have. I really hope that idea is right.

His makeup & expression certainly look like when he was on the Murray show. His makeup was way messier in the subway station when he lifts his mask and dances.

I think a pose of his arms out and awkward dancing would’ve been better but not with the smiling headsculpt. Either way I’ll order. Don’t think Joaquin has ever leant his likeness out.

Back