Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She Looks pretty damn good in the video. Looks like they improved the sculpt since the first pictures came out. I dont need any other pieces to want to pick up this set as Dany is my favorite character. The price however is whats holding me back

She Looks pretty damn good in the video. Looks like they improved the sculpt since the first pictures came out. I dont need any other pieces to want to pick up this set as Dany is my favorite character. The price however is whats holding me back

They decided to review the face, now it's pretty Good.
I hope I don't wait too long for her, On the Prime1studio site July-October, on the Sideshow site October-March :(

I am on the waitlist for this statue on Sideshow, does anyone recommend ordering straight from Prime 1? I know shipping costs are higher but I do not want to miss out. Thanks!

I am on the waitlist for this statue on Sideshow, does anyone recommend ordering straight from Prime 1? I know shipping costs are higher but I do not want to miss out. Thanks!

If missing out is more painful than paying the shipping ...then I say order directly from P1.

Staying with the SSC waitlist means you are ok missing out if your WL doesn't convert.

That's how I see it.

aMAnyWO.jpg

JSWX2hn.jpg

UmTKP66.jpg

BtGhEOh.jpg

5ORTCXG.jpg

cUBsM0h.jpg

If missing out is more painful than paying the shipping ...then I say order directly from P1.

Staying with the SSC waitlist means you are ok missing out if your WL doesn't convert.

That's how I see it.

Seems like waitlist successfully convert to solid orders most of the time at SSC, at least with Hot Toys.

But that might be an apples to oranges comparison, statues are more limited.

I am on the waitlist for that three-grand Wonder Woman 1:1 Gal bust. I doubt that will ever convert, I think that was a limited line in the hundreds.

When is this expected to be released? Prime 1 website still has this listed as July to Oct, but I thought it was already delayed until December?
I'm not expecting it until next year at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Seems like waitlist successfully convert to solid orders most of the time at SSC, at least with Hot Toys.

But that might be an apples to oranges comparison, statues are more limited.

I am on the waitlist for that three-grand Wonder Woman 1:1 Gal bust. I doubt that will ever convert, I think that was a limited line in the hundreds.

Yea, most times the WL does convert. But there is still chance the WL will not convert, so being on WL is still risky. The risk is even greater if the piece has been shipping for awhile before it went on WL. That's why if it's worse to miss out than to pay shipping ...than ordering directly with P1 is a safer bet.

When is this expected to be released? Prime 1 website still has this listed as July to Oct, but I thought it was already delayed until December?
I'm not expecting it until next year at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

a month ago I contacted Prime1 and they confirmed me July-October ... yes sure :rotfl

Yea, most times the WL does convert. But there is still chance the WL will not convert, so being on WL is still risky. The risk is even greater if the piece has been shipping for awhile before it went on WL. That's why if it's worse to miss out than to pay shipping ...than ordering directly with P1 is a safer bet.

SSC waitlist converted - placed my order/deposit today.

The sculpt likeness could be better but I could not pass on the statue since this is a one off piece - doubt another company will produce a similar statue.

2 statues I regret passing on were the Sharon Stone Basic Instinct and the Artemisia - the secondary market prices are really high now, especially the latter one.

a month ago I contacted Prime1 and they confirmed me July-October ... yes sure :rotfl

The SSC product listing said Dec 2020 - March 2021 when I placed the deposit today.

I was about to go the 5 monthly payment route but decided to defer it to 2021 and pay it off in one lump sum next year.

The SSC product listing said Dec 2020 - March 2021 when I placed the deposit today.

I was about to go the 5 monthly payment route but decided to defer it to 2021 and pay it off in one lump sum next year.

Ssc said oct 2020 mar 2021 for the superman too, but He was released a few days ago.
Anyway I'm almost sure even I'll be a delay, I've lost hope :(

Back