Prime 1 / Blitzway: Game of Thrones - Daenerys 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness is not perfect but for me it's good enough

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG-QN62gvOc/?igshid=1sut2pz6srab8

Thanks for sharing the Instagram. I believe that is the first I have seen a shot of her legs and feet.

I am in the same boat as you about it being good enough mainly because I do not foresee another company stepping up to produce a statue like this.

a0e6a98ee70b0fec0af43819d461d0c7.jpg

Hope to have her before Christmas, come on Sideshow

I saw a few other collectors got their statue already but I am not sure what retailer or country.

I bought new display cases for Dany (and some of my other larger statues) but they are not scheduled to arrive from Singapore until May.

so I am OK waiting for this to ship from SSC in Spring 2021. But I am excited to see other collectors get their statues and showcase them online in the forums and Youtube.

I saw a few other collectors got their statue already but I am not sure what retailer or country.

I bought new display cases for Dany (and some of my other larger statues) but they are not scheduled to arrive from Singapore until May.

so I am OK waiting for this to ship from SSC in Spring 2021. But I am excited to see other collectors get their statues and showcase them online in the forums and Youtube.

Great purchase, congrats, an amazing piece for me.
The statues already received by collectors you see on the social were buyed directly on the Prime1studio website, for all other resellers we still need to wait for production to finish And then it will be shipped to them.
I take it on sideshow and the release date is Dec/Mar, so I'll probably have to wait at least for Jan/Feb.

Soon ready to ship from Sideshow.
Unfortunately, Sideshow has also raised the prices of shipments to the EU, great disappointment, but it's not their fault, the service remains excellent.

Looking forward to your pics :) I ordered from a local supplier here, so not sure how long it will take to arrive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It is probably quite delicate, shame about the very high cost of shipping.
I should get it today.

$64 is actually quite reasonable considering (the weight) and compared to how much SSC charges for a lightweight 1/6 Hot Toys figure - which is normally $20+

But SSC does still overcharge for shipping, by at least double compared to other sellers.

$64 is actually quite reasonable considering (the weight) and compared to how much SSC charges for a lightweight 1/6 Hot Toys figure - which is normally $20+

But SSC does still overcharge for shipping, by at least double compared to other sellers.
He's in the EU. International shipping from Sideshow is really expensive atm.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I spent 500 dollars for the shipping :(
You spent 1263 for this Piece, me 2150 dollars :(

The hardest unboxing of my life, but the best packaging ever.
Later I have to fix the dress better but I love here

Back