Prime 1 / Blitzway: Dune - Paul Atreides (TimothƩe Chalamet)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a sideshow waitlist convert for the bonus version. I am so happy with how the final product turned out from the French Review above. I was worried a while back about his likeness, but it turned out so good in the end. Is everyone here getting one?

The face sculp came out good. Contrast to the production side-by-side prototype pictures.

Attachments

• IMG-20230912-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20230912-WA0007.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230912-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20230912-WA0008.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230912-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20230912-WA0009.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-20230912-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20230912-WA0017.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 0
The face sculp came out good. Contrast to the production side-by-side prototype pictures.
@Time Lord Collector oh wow! Yes the side-by-side proto photos were misleading. The face and details on this are incredible! Congrats and thank you for sharing these images. Can't wait to see you set it all up! (y)

@Time Lord Collector oh wow! Yes the side-by-side proto photos were misleading. The face and details on this are incredible! Congrats and thank you for sharing these images. Can't wait to see you set it all up! (y)

Thanks, man. When I do, I'll post pictures. I'm just waiting on my Aliens Ripley and City Hunter Predator 2 bust to be shipped now from Prime 1.

Thanks, man. When I do, I'll post pictures. I'm just waiting on my Aliens Ripley and City Hunter Predator 2 bust to be shipped now from Prime 1.
I have been a Hot Toys guy for so long, but Paul Atreides and Ripley are some of the best statues that I have actually wanted to get badly. Hopefully my waitlist on Ripley converts as well.

I have been a Hot Toys guy for so long, but Paul Atreides and Ripley are some of the best statues that I have actually wanted to get badly. Hopefully my waitlist on Ripley converts as well.

I collect Hot Toys, too. And I'm of the same mind, couldn't pass up a statue of these two brilliant franchise characters. I hope your waitlist converts. If it doesn't, it's still available to pre-order on Prime 1's site.

@Time Lord Collector do you normally order directly from Prime 1? Where do they ship from? The only reason I go with SS is because I am in the same state and order from them often. Saw the waitlist and just jumped on. Going down the statue route is a dark path--but for these, I must throw down the cash. They are just too good--I have no idea where I will put both them but I will somehow find a perfect place haha

@Time Lord Collector do you normally order directly from Prime 1? Where do they ship from? The only reason I go with SS is because I am in the same state and order from them often. Saw the waitlist and just jumped on. Going down the statue route is a dark path--but for these, I must throw down the cash. They are just too good--I have no idea where I will put both them but I will somehow find a perfect place haha

Yeah, I order from them. They ship from Hong Kong. I've also ordered things before from SS. But with statues, I get it from Prime 1 directly, in case I run into any troubles and for their points system. And it's more convenient for me being from the UK.

Last edited:
@Time Lord Collector Thank you man for the info! Registered and pre-ordered Ripley at Prime 1. I'm in Northern California right now-and I got Paul Atreides pre ordered through SS. Shipping from HK is a lot, but the time wait is crazy if you go free shipping, its like months, ugh. Definitely cannot afford to miss out on these two.

@Time Lord Collector Thank you man for the info! Registered and pre-ordered Ripley at Prime 1. I'm in Northern California right now-and I got Paul Atreides pre ordered through SS. Shipping from HK is a lot, but the time wait is crazy if you go free shipping, its like months, ugh. Definitely cannot afford to miss out on these two.

No worries, man šŸ‘šŸ¾

I saw this pop up as a slight costume change for him through second movie. This statue holds what he looks like pretty much through both movies with exception to the cloak color, black hood and sword. Can't wait for the final product shipping!
Screen Shot 2023-09-27 at 8.11.47 AM.png

I saw this pop up as a slight costume change for him through second movie. This statue holds what he looks like pretty much through both movies with exception to the cloak color, black hood and sword. Can't wait for the final product shipping!
View attachment 665151

Yeah, it does. I saw these new figures a few days ago... I hope Prime 1 next year gives us a switchout sandy cloak and blue eyes face sculp on an additional update bust for his new look in Dune Part-Two.

Yeah, it does. I saw these new figures a few days ago... I hope Prime 1 next year gives us a switchout sandy cloak and blue eyes face sculp on an additional update bust for his new look in Dune Part-Two.
is this a thing with Prime 1? Do they do accessories for their statues after initial release? Still new to the statue world.

is this a thing with Prime 1? Do they do accessories for their statues after initial release? Still new to the statue world.

They have been know to do it sometimes if it serves them. But seeing as this statue is nearly sold out and Dune Part-Two is coming out soon... I would expect them to capitalise on it. Also, you never know, they might even make a Sandworm diorama like the Lord of The Rings Balrog Vs Gandalf diorama they did.

Back