Prime 1 Big Game Predator 1/4 (comics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that the economy shipping is working I decided to test it. $96 to send to California. Not bad considering SS probably would have charged me 40-50 plus tax.

3NV4HzF.jpg

LIkv9s2.jpg

Those eggs make the predator look small

These Eggs are the closed version of the 1/3 scale Alien Warrior base part. Maybe they come with that statue as DX version.

The Predator is 1/4 scale, therefor the eggs look much bigger. The Egg next to the Big Chap are in scale to each other, as the Warrior will be.

These Eggs are the closed version of the 1/3 scale Alien Warrior base part. Maybe they come with that statue as DX version.

The Predator is 1/4 scale, therefor the eggs look much bigger. The Egg next to the Big Chap are in scale to each other, as the Warrior will be.

Thanks for the info =)

This has started shipping, there are pictures on fb. I'm not sure if it's the lighting, but it looks lighter toned in general. Looks pretty decent over all even though the paint work has lost some detail.

Pictures posted by Sunny Lei, not mine.
Z3a8DHr.jpg

meIb2RX.jpg

Any pics of the display/shipper boxes for this? [and if anyone knows the size of each box in both height, width, and length in inches[if possible], please be sure to include those measurements also].Cheers! :)

This has started shipping, there are pictures on fb. I'm not sure if it's the lighting, but it looks lighter toned in general. Looks pretty decent over all even though the paint work has lost some detail.

Pictures posted by Sunny Lei, not mine.
Z3a8DHr.jpg

meIb2RX.jpg

Looks a little flat, definitely some details lost with the paint work. It needs more black in some areas to outline the sharpness and armor paint is a little lack lustre. Even the skulls look too light and base is lacking colour depth.

The skulls look like ass. They are badly painted. Is it me guys or Prime 1 starting to lost their mojo? Lots of product looks far away from the prototypes nowdays.

I think it's hit and miss. The fugitive pred looks quite good, I would be very happy collector to own that piece. But this one, I think they botched it up. Such a large difference, it doesn't even look like their made from the same company

I will be curious about the Jungle Hunter since it has a very complicated paint...also this is the case at the City Hunter too.

The Jungle Hunter is closer to the Fugitive than Big Game. Hope they nail that one as all eyes will be on it. Maybe they're more likely to phone it in on the comic designs since they're not as popular?

The Jungle Hunter is closer to the Fugitive than Big Game. Hope they nail that one as all eyes will be on it. Maybe they're more likely to phone it in on the comic designs since they're not as popular?

I have no idea if popularity is relevant to the care taken during production. But if it were, the City hunter wasn't a huge seller either which is worrying, we don't know the ES on the Jungle hunter yet but he is likely to be higher I'd say. I don't think this is terrible, but I expect better for my investment on the Jungle Hunter especially.

Back