Prime 1 Big Game Predator 1/4 (comics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pose and design!! Waiting for P2 though I’ve read somewhere we will see it this year or am I wrong??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ TNX for the info. If they announce it this year I’m guessing we probably stare at 2020 for delivery anyway...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cheapest dog alien payments were for $191 it sucks getting slugged that every 4 weeks

Last edited:
Great to see so many people digging this - given how fed-up I am with Sideshow I am SO pleased to see quality producers creating Predator stuff.

One of the "new kids in town" will eventually come up with a design I like :lol

Yeah it's good to see quality Predator stuff coming. I'll see what the retail on these is and what's in the pipeline before I buy in cos I'm literally out of room and I'm priced out of most things these days. Sideshow just can't get this license right and should have it taken off them.

IM absolutely going to be a day one preorder on this! Looks outstanding!!

I have the Prime1 Dog Ex on preorder already and I’m totally looking forward to that as well! I think it’s safe to say that Prime1 has taken my wallet hostage. I might as well direct deposit my paychecks to Prime1 moving forward...

Wow this looks amazing. I had all the Predator comics as a kid and I loved this one at the time and that cover that inspired this pose. If its 1/4 for sure and at a somewhat reasonable price I may have to consider it. Has there been any indication or a ball park release date?

Attachments

• 1272_image.jpg
    1272_image.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 153
Back