Statue Prime 1 Batman vs Superman- Superman Black Suit 1/2 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is pictures of my gap.

View attachment 498275
View attachment 498276
View attachment 498276

In picture Notice the (curve) on the left side (Its actually the right side from statues perspective) where it appears the gap is at its widest point, it bows out a bit on the neck line of head sculpt- it should be straight and flat there- its headsculpt or suit cutout problem- it should fit better like yours which looks straight and flat too me even if there is a minor gap- the gap line on yours is the same size throughout neckline it should not be wider on right side and smaller almost no existent on left side like it is mine

I see what you're talking about now. That's unfortunate. It very well could be that the neck is uneven on that headsculpt. I hope P1 can help you out. It's such a great looking piece.

These photos really show how angle makes a difference, the first and third pics show the slight arch in his back.

A question ... How many boxes? The usual 2?
Sorry if I ask, but the shipping cost for the 3 boxes of the Daenerys statue has me a little traumatized :D

Back