Statue Prime 1 Batman vs Superman- Superman Black Suit 1/2 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true, it does look cool

Your order has been received.

Thank you for your purchase!

I got mine in wasn't going to miss out on this, my wife loved it too so I had no worries about ordering it. My only concern is I selected payment plan but prime one doesn't show it on order, it better be right lol. How do I contact them to check if all is correct???

Edit: I figured out how to email them, they need better details in order status page so its not a guessing game that your purchase was done correctly

Either way I'm stoked cant wait for this to arrive. Thank you wife for your blessing. This will be the centerpiece in my collection my 1/3 scale trinity from p1 will go around him, only caveat being that i order suicide squad bats over justice league version due to qc issues with that statue. Fingers crossed that supes and wonder woman dont have same issues as jl bats. I doubt they will though they are taking thier time with those other two. Bats seemed to be rushed to market

Update#2 i found the payment plan on my account their website is harder to navigate then sscs all is good, price doesnt seem so bad spread over 7 monthly installments lol

Its too late to make the cape match the grey color the snyder justice league cut version currently has. Oh well its pretty much based off the man of steel nightmare sequence anyway, the cape in that scene was black. Its also possible snyder changes it to black for the final cut we see on hbo max. He did say he was still working on it, but the dumb bitches that were interviewing him said they liked the color of the cape, hopefully he takes their opinion in a negative way and changes it back to the man of steel black look

THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

“Thank you for shopping at Prime 1 Studio ONLINE STORE.

We have confirmed your final payment.

We will prepare your order for shipment approx. within 1 - 2 weeks and notify you via e-mail (or longer in case of the economy U.S. shipping).”

I cant believe it the end of the wait is in sight

THE PAYMENT FOR YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

“Thank you for shopping at Prime 1 Studio ONLINE STORE.

We have confirmed your final payment.

We will prepare your order for shipment approx. within 1 - 2 weeks and notify you via e-mail (or longer in case of the economy U.S. shipping).”

I cant believe it the end of the wait is in sight

What? But it's not in stock, how is it possible they ship it in 2 weeks?

It may be in stock at the website soon or they are just full filling the early preorders first (i po?d the first week it went up). It does say it could take longer then 2 weeks before it ships to the us (where i live)

Oh very good.
I got mine on sideshow and i see it in stock i pay the remaning immediately :D

Oh very good.
I got mine on sideshow and i see it in stock i pay the remaning immediately :D

I am sure ssc will get it after prime 1 ships out some of their direct orders like mine. I would have ordered from ssc too had i known they were going to sell it- but its a crapshoot these days which statues of p1 they get for sale and i didnt want to risk missing out on this with just 150es. I got screwed on some pieces waiting on ssc to sell on their website and they never did put them up

I am sure ssc will get it after prime 1 ships out some of their direct orders like mine. I would have ordered from ssc too had i known they were going to sell it- but its a crapshoot these days which statues of p1 they get for sale and i didnt want to risk missing out on this with just 150es. I got screwed on some pieces waiting on ssc to get and they never did get them.

Yes is true, it's an incredibile piece.
I prefere sideshow because on prime 1 site the shipping costs to Europe are very very high, 700/800 usd for a piece like that.

Yes is true, it's an incredibile piece.
I prefere sideshow because on prime 1 site the shipping costs to Europe are very very high, 700/800 usd for a piece like that.

I am scared of the shipping cost but my invoice only shows $108 for shipping and handling. At least right now, they didnt say it would be more in that email- it would be strange for them not to inform me at this time if it was more than that esp with it shipping so soon and billing me the final payment lol. It they do stick me with 700 additional invoice i will tell them to hold it until covid shipping rates die down and surcharge is gone

I am scared of the shipping cost but my invoice only shows $108 for shipping and handling. At least right now, they didnt say it would be more in that email- it would be strange for them not to inform me at this time if it was more than that esp with it shipping so soon and billing me the final payment lol. It they do stick me with 700 additional invoice i will tell them to hold it until covid shipping rates die down and surcharge is gone

keep me updated, if it's not a problem.

ordered mine through Spec. I wish I could've found a place that sold it outside of CA and I wasn't gonna risk that Prime COVID surcharge. I would be shocked if shipping isn't more for you Skywalker.

ordered mine through Spec. I wish I could've found a place that sold it outside of CA and I wasn't gonna risk that Prime COVID surcharge. I would be shocked if shipping isn't more for you Skywalker.

They cant just Auto bill me for some additional covid shipping charge Right? if there is another one, they would have to Send me another invoice to confirm it with me first i hope. i already paid the final payment in the contract according to their last email. Does anyone know if they are sending out another invoice after the final payment and thank you email??? That would be strange if that is the case, why wouldnt they just bill me in full the correct (entire) shipping with the final payment instead of just a ?placeholder? Shipping amount.

I am assuming that was the correct amount because they didnt mention anything about receiving another shipping invoice, just that it may take longer then 2 weeks before i get the email notification that it was shipped

I missed that part that it was your final invoice. Your right then, there should be no other extra invoice. That's a damn good shipping price.

Available now on the prime1 official site :horror

Well now that explains why i was billed the final payment and given the 2 week shipping notification- now the long journey across an ocean of stars for it to reach me begins

I am shocked by the shipping cost myself too especialy after all those horror stories i read, without tax its way cheaper then buying it at ssc or spec fiction. My hush batcave deluxe Cost more to ship (236 usd) then this 1/2 scale statue. The 1/4 limited edition injustice wonder woman is only 35 bucks. I dont really understand the oricing to be honest but its nowhere as bad as all the horror stories you have read about. Maybe those negative reviews were planted by ssc shills posting negative **** about shipping cost(cause o1 was charging them more too) or Just disgruntled customers that prime 1 didnt handle complaints or replacement parts to thier satisfaction. The shipping is very reasonable compare my 108 cost to spec fiction or sideshow without tax- its a no brainer.

Well now that explains why i was billed the final payment and given the 2 week shipping notification- now the long journey across an ocean of stars for it to reach me begins

I am shocked by the shipping cost myself too especialy after all those horror stories i read, without tax its way cheaper then buying it at ssc or spec fiction. My hush batcave deluxe Cost more to ship (236 usd) then this 1/2 scale statue. The 1/4 limited edition injustice wonder woman is only 35 bucks. I dont really understand the oricing to be honest but its nowhere as bad as all the horror stories you have read about. Maybe those negative reviews were planted by ssc shills posting negative **** about shipping cost(cause o1 was charging them more too) or Just disgruntled customers that prime 1 didnt handle complaints or replacement parts to thier satisfaction. The shipping is very reasonable compare my 108 cost to spec fiction or sideshow without tax- its a no brainer.

100% they made a mistake, but shhh don't tell it :D
I wait your photos :clap

In hand pics not looking very good with the face paint. I hope it's just lighting, but I would be unhappy with what I'm seeing.

Back