Prime 1: Batman V Superman - Knightmare Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup allows for a bit of variety.

It's a great looking piece, but I would personally never get it, as the standard costume fits my current collection better. But I must admit that it has a greater overall presence.

Does anyone know if it's the exact same sculpt as the original 1/2 piece? As it looks pretty much the same, with the exact same asymmetrical eyes.

It seems like a re-use of the sculpt for the regular suit. Torso and legs might be a re-use as well, given the leg stance. But even if it were a new sculpt I'm sure Prime 1 would make the eyes asymmetrical for accuracy reasons. It could be how the cowl sat on Affleck but his eyes really looked like that in BvS. Sideshow PF also did it that way.

For anyone getting this, are you getting this as a standalone, or have you also gotten another piece in the line?

imo would be nuts not to have the 1/2 Superman with this given the knightmare scene had both of them.

Still looking for a Sups myself, can't seem to find him anywhere. I wonder if they made them all yet, SS shows sold out, but the regular Bats did for a while also before they shipped a new batch.

imo would be nuts not to have the 1/2 Superman with this given the knightmare scene had both of them.

I can see this working as a standalone piece, especially if you're not a big supes fan. He wore similar clothes in the comics recently which was obviously inspired by this look

I think this is a cool look but would never spend that amount of money on it

its the best 1/2 scale batman from Prime 1 yet so far, i'll be getting him to pair with the 1/2 supes
1 year later and popcultcha still have 17 of the regular 1/2 scale batman in stock. i bet on everything i own that the knightmare batman statue sells out much faster as its simply an epic looking statue with a solid pose and incredibly detailed costume (as opposed to the awkward pose of the regular 1/2 batman)

its the best 1/2 scale batman from Prime 1 yet so far, i'll be getting him to pair with the 1/2 supes
1 year later and popcultcha still have 17 of the regular 1/2 scale batman in stock. i bet on everything i own that the knightmare batman statue sells out much faster as its simply an epic looking statue with a solid pose and incredibly detailed costume (as opposed to the awkward pose of the regular 1/2 batman)

I can't agree that the regular batman looks awkward. Have you seen the suicide squad 1/3 scale? I'm guessing they made more of the reg so I don't doubt the knightmare will sell out

I still love this design and plan to keep my order however, I’ve been put off lately with all of this DC cinematic drama with bats and sups it’s really sad. Makes me question is this piece worth the money? Hmm we shall see...

Back