Prime 1: Batman V Superman - Knightmare Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1: Batman V Superman - Nightmare Batman 1:2

This looks awesome. Not sure how much interest there is in 1:2 for something that was only on screen for 3 minutes but this looks amazing. Wonder if u can take off the coat

Yeah it does look awesome.

I'm going to assume they're going to keep the edition size relatively low.

Batman fever is real! :panic:

Yep it is.

Not including Hot Toys, I have like 11 Batman statues!

1x 1/2 scale (BVS), 2x 1/3 scale (Arkham line), 2x 1/3 busts, 5x 1/4 scale (only 1 comic version) and 1x life size bust.

And I have the 1/3 Justice League Bats on preorder. And I may get the Tactical suit version......and probably the 1/3 Bale Bats, and even though it was never on my radar that 1/4 New 52 is simply magnificent....

I think I need to see a doctor about my Batman fever..... and what makes it worse, is that I'm primarily a Marvel fan:slap

Yep it is.

Not including Hot Toys, I have like 11 Batman statues!

1x 1/2 scale (BVS), 2x 1/3 scale (Arkham line), 2x 1/3 busts, 5x 1/4 scale (only 1 comic version) and 1x life size bust.

And I have the 1/3 Justice League Bats on preorder. And I may get the Tactical suit version......and probably the 1/3 Bale Bats, and even though it was never on my radar that 1/4 New 52 is simply magnificent....

I think I need to see a doctor about my Batman fever..... and what makes it worse, is that I'm primarily a Marvel fan:slap

Ye that might have to change you are converting to a bigger DC fan. :)

Nah, you can be a Marvel fan AND a Batman fan. No court would convict you. :p

I love DC and i really like Marvel don't listen to the haters you can like both and at the same time be a bigger fan of one of them.

This is a 1:2 piece they have the regular Bats and the armored Bats (that haven't sold out yet worldwide). I didn't think they would do this on such a premium piece.

agreed. Hopefully, the ES is much smaller. 500 tops imo. 300 would convince me to PO right away instead of waiting for a discount.

very surprisng and quite a stunner..Prime 1- really? This gonna be two years off probably- soon releases announced are going to be going into 2020 if this keeps up

very surprisng and quite a stunner..Prime 1- really? This gonna be two years off probably- soon releases announced are going to be going into 2020 if this keeps up

I wouldn't be surprised if this came out a bit earlier.

I'll need to see the sculpts side by side, but I imagine a lot of the sculpt is pretty similar to the standard 1/2 Bats. And a lot of this piece is covered by the real material clothing.

I wonder if they're going to have detachable arms sort of like the 1/2 Ledger Joker?

6cbd1c47f329082c2e205dd1bd061b05.jpg
looks like this is going up soon. I really want this piece but 1/2 Man....

Cool freakin piece!

Well that's a cheap and easy way to have a 'second' display option :clap

Teaser was on Facebook today, should be up this week.

This piece would have been even better if they didn't change Snyder's vision and this scene played into the JL like it was suppose to.

38315005085_c4bfa792e1_c.jpg

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present HDMMDC-07: Knightmare Batman from Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice film. DC Comics blockbuster, viewers and fans were intrigued by Bruce Wayne’s “Nightmare” which was a dream of Bruce Wayne following the Black Zero Event, unaware that he was in fact witnessing events from an alternate timeline sometime in the near future. Knightmare Batman is crafted in 1:2 scale with attention to detail, standing around 43 inches tall. It is a must have Batman for all DC Comics fans.

Specifications:
- Size approximately 43.2 inches tall [(H)109.6cm (W)49.7cm (D)53.8cm]
- Accurate details fabric costume and accessories
- LED spotlight function on base
- Two (2) Emblem logo for display
- Retail Price: $2199 US
- Edition Size: 800

That leg stance looks so much better with the pants on. Bad-ass statue of a bad-ass design.

I wish I could afford this.

Maybe Sideshow would see this and make a more affordable 1/4 scale version. They'd think "at least people can just cover up the face with that scarf if we end up screwing the paint app on the mouth area again!" :lol

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Nightmare Batman

Prime 1 PO https://www.prime1studio.com/bvs-knightmare-batman-hdmmdc-07.html

the Goggles and Scarf can be moved around.

Yup allows for a bit of variety.

It's a great looking piece, but I would personally never get it, as the standard costume fits my current collection better. But I must admit that it has a greater overall presence.

Does anyone know if it's the exact same sculpt as the original 1/2 piece? As it looks pretty much the same, with the exact same asymmetrical eyes.

Back