Prime 1: Batman V Superman - Knightmare Batman 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still love this design and plan to keep my order however, I’ve been put off lately with all of this DC cinematic drama with bats and sups it’s really sad. Makes me question is this piece worth the money? Hmm we shall see...

You can look at it two ways - if you like the look enough then this is your last chance at this design so it best to keep it. Need to bear in mind that supes and bats will never look like this again, which could be a good or a bad thing

Very true, I actually almost invested in a 3k costuming kit to wear to Comic-Con which was custom movie accurate. On that note this will be the more practical option for me. I really do love and adore this design. Pro soldier design!

Which one of these 1/2 bats would do better in the long haul.

I really like this one, but if I was ever to get rid of it will he it hold its own against the regular suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like this one, but if I was ever to get rid of it will he it hold its own against the regular suit?

I think this one looks somewhat cooler, but imo the regular suit will stand the test of time.

Then again I think variants have done better in the past when it comes to value for a few pieces.

But I’m happy with my current Trinity set.

I think this one looks somewhat cooler, but imo the regular suit will stand the test of time.

Then again I think variants have done better in the past when it comes to value for a few pieces.

But I’m happy with my current Trinity set.

Yeah, I’m looking to step into the world of 1/2 scale. Was gonna start with Terminator but I think one of the Bats will do.

What I like about these big pieces is you could get just one and it would basically some up the character in one shot. No need to second dip on any more versions

Get the one you like the most and bam, one and done.

I’d love for them to do an Alien. I could imagine this version of Bats in a setup near a 1/2 scale Alien... Epic.

Do you think this will be on time?

I hate delays man.

Heath is on low quantity alert at P1 btw

Should grab him. He could end up a grail.

As a fellow Aussie, I always felt that I should’ve got him when I could locally, but I just didn’t like the pose and headsculpt enough to ever pull the trigger.

Yeah, I’m looking to step into the world of 1/2 scale. Was gonna start with Terminator but I think one of the Bats will do.

What I like about these big pieces is you could get just one and it would basically some up the character in one shot. No need to second dip on any more versions

Get the one you like the most and bam, one and done.

I’d love for them to do an Alien. I could imagine this version of Bats in a setup near a 1/2 scale Alien... Epic.

Do you think this will be on time?

I hate delays man.

I would like to say that after getting the 1/2 scale, that that was enough Batman’s for me, but my philosophy is that you can never have enough Batman. I’m still waiting on the JL 1/3 Batman to ship and I ‘might’ pull the trigger on the Batman Who Laughs statue. In addition I’ve got another 8x 1/3 and 1/4 scale Batman statues.

And unfortunately 9/10 Prime 1 statues get delayed by more than 3 months. Heck I think the 1/3 WW in Training Outfit will probably be delayed by a full year before all is said and done.

I would like to say that after getting the 1/2 scale, that that was enough Batman’s for me, but my philosophy is that you can never have enough Batman. I’m still waiting on the JL 1/3 Batman to ship. And I ‘might’ pull the trigger on the Batman Who Laughs statue. And I’ve got another 8x 1/3 and 1/4 Batman statues.

And unfortunately 9/10 Prime 1 statues get delayed by more than 3 months. Heck I think the 1/3 WW in Training Outfit will probably be delayed by a full year before all is said and done.

These 1/3 and 1/2 scale statues have made me say goodbye to 1/4 scales. They are just to good and they are making so many.

As a fellow Aussie, I always felt that I should’ve got him when I could locally, but I just didn’t like the pose and headsculpt enough to ever pull the trigger.

I thought so as well at first. But then I saw this video recently and started thinking he could be worth it. None of the images or video never showed enough detail for me, this one here had me thinking about getting him. Especially when he’s about to go bye bye

https://youtu.be/zweXDqBLgrU

I would like to say that after getting the 1/2 scale, that that was enough Batman’s for me, but my philosophy is that you can never have enough Batman. I’m still waiting on the JL 1/3 Batman to ship and I ‘might’ pull the trigger on the Batman Who Laughs statue. In addition I’ve got another 8x 1/3 and 1/4 scale Batman statues.

Guess it’s probably going to be Heath or Batflek first. Lol. Probably Heath because want Nightmare Bats.

By the time Nightmare comes out I’ll be able to afford him.

These 1/3 and 1/2 scale statues have made me say goodbye to 1/4 scales. They are just to good and they are making so many.

I’m sort of in the same boat, in while I’ll be keeping most of my existing 1/4 pieces (Star Wars, Marvel, DC movie pieces etc), going forward that scale will be few and far between for me. I think I’ve mentioned, but I’ll probably be cancelling my current preorders for 1/4 Sideshow comic based pieces.

Yeah, I have 1 left and that’s IS Vader. Well, I have Zodd too. He’s in scale with 1/4 scale pieces from the Berserk line but he can easily pass for a 1/3 piece. He’s massive in both the anime and as a statue. [emoji1]

ES is waaaay too big on this one. If it were say 500, I would think this version would be the more valuable version. I'll be taking a wait and see approach for this one because I think I can at least save a few $100 on it like I did with the Ledger.

ES is waaaay too big on this one. If it were say 500, I would think this version would be the more valuable version. I'll be taking a wait and see approach for this one because I think I can at least save a few $100 on it like I did with the Ledger.

Yeah, they kill these big pieces with high ES. I actually just paid full price for P1 Ledger yesterday.. Went ahead and just blew the money while I have it. They’re low in stock so I had to grab one.

Little off topic but I can’t find the thread for it.

Does anyone do custom 1/2 scale sculpts on the P1 ledger?

Edit. Never mind, I found it.

Last edited:
Back