Prime 1.. Alita Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the design of the new statue, although I would frankly prefer the option to buy just the front half featuring Alita. The exploding effect is cool, but given the amount of space it takes up and the fact you can't really make who it's supposed to be, I think I could live without it.

I saw that before, but seems to be in the wrong section given this is where all the other Alita threads are.

Hm, I see. Well, technically this is not anime, which is why I created the thread on the Robots section. Not that I actually gave it much thought. I actually opened the thread for the Queen Studios bust here, myself. Lol.

Anyway, I've asked a mod about moving the thread here if he feels this is where it does belong - which is very likely. In the meantime, please let's leave this thread for discussion of the Berserker body statue.

Tempting.

I wish a company like Iron Studios had picked up the Alita license for a smaller scale of this scene.

I own the other Prime 1 Alita statue but only have so much space in my collection to display.
Yeah, I know what you mean. The first statue barely fits in a detolf, so I don't know where I'd put this one, but it looks too good to pass up.

I hope we get a Full Doll Body next.

Attachments

• Alita doll body.jpg
    Alita doll body.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 76
  • alita doll body4.jpeg
    alita doll body4.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 77
Personally what I'd really love is a P1 statue with this look and pose. I don't really need the full naked doll body, as I think we only see that when she first wakes up and she doesn't strike any cool poses in that scene or anything. Plus this just looks a lot cuter.

DizxqHSU8AARRH2rr.jpg

Sounds Like Alita: Battle Angel Will Be Coming Back To Select Theaters

PUBLISHED: OCT. 1. 2020 10:03 AM
Alita: Battle Angel Alita stands with the Damascus Blade with Zalem in the background.
Early this morning, the Alita Army embarked on a campaign to get cinema chain Cinemark to re-release Alita: Battle Angel into theaters at some point before the end of the year. A campaign that could help boost awareness for a potential sequel, the Robert Rodriguez film?s fans took to social media and did what they do best: flooded the internet with requests to make this happen. And just hours later, something pretty big happened: Cinemark responded, and it sounds like Alita: Battle Angel will be coming back to select theaters.

Attachments

• alita00.jpg
    alita00.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 92
Probably because there are barely any new movies being released now until 2021, so why not bring it back?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Wow, just paid import fees of ?258 gbp to DHL, this will arrive on Thursday. Crazy import prices!

Better late than never! Beautiful statue, my man cave isn't ready yet so excuse the living room pics! Only nitpicks are the lights are very dim and she's larger than 1/4 scale

IMG-20201008-154102.jpg

IMG-20201008-154014.jpg

IMG-20201008-153658.jpg

IMG-20201008-153514.jpg

IMG-20201008-152444.jpg

IMG-20201008-151035.jpg

IMG-20201008-151029.jpg

IMG-20201008-151022.jpg

IMG-20201008-154441.jpg

IMG-20201008-154316.jpg

IMG-20201008-154433.jpg

Looks gorgeous. I didn't pick this piece up, but it is very tempting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back