Prime 1.. Alita Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I've started to get into statues I'm feeling much more tempted to get this one now. Although somehow I totally missed before that it was only 1/4 scale and not 1/3 like their Ultimate WW I have on order, which makes that price a lot harder to swallow. As the whole statue is only 25 inches tall, and Alita herself probably only around 16 inches tall. :(

Still though, it does look cool as hell and the deluxe does you give you a whole bunch of different display options...

aHwYyRf.jpg

She looks fantastic but I can't afford the final payment of 1k just yet, hopefully she's some months away for UK?

Man, I was counting on this not showing up on Sideshow til summer. Hopefully it still takes some time.

Sideshow will still be summer or later so you're safe.

However, I just got the 1-4 week shipping email from Prime 1. Can anyone tell me does this mean I have to keep 1k in my bank account for whenever they choose to take the payment? Their email implies if they try once and there's not enough funds, the whole thing gets cancelled and I lose my deposit

Bit of a joke, prime 1 took the final payment on 10th January and I only now receive an email to say shipping has stopped until 4th February due to Chinese new year

The factory paint is a downgrade imo.

I somewhat agree and it's often the case with statues in general but it's not as bad or as noticeable with alita IMO. I'm still waiting for mine to be shipped, I got another delay email saying the Chinese New year has been extended due to the coronavirus so they won't be shipping until 10th Feb at earliest. Does anyone know what the chances of me getting a full refund are if I don't want to wait any longer?

most likely anything made in China will be seriously delayed.

this is the notice from Prime 1

We have announced before that we will probably resume the shipping after February 10, 2020, but unfortunately due to the Coronavirus outbreak in China the shipping will be on hold for the time being.

Shipments cannot be resumed any time soon due to the Chinese government's response to the spread of Coronavirus, which is becoming a global concern.

We will make sure to inform you as soon as we have any details regarding the shipping.

Hopefully you will understand the gravity of the situation, thank you.

Back