Prime 1.. Alita Battle Angel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But shouldn't her eyes be a much lighter brown. There so huge that even if that color is her natural color in the film they noticeable shimmered and caught the light easily showing a much lighter tone throughout

Man, that box is huge. This will be my first Prime 1 and first statue in general.

She looks awesome. Hoping I can manage to squeeze it into a detolf, and that the base won't be too big for that.

Looks very good indeed!

What configuration do you plan on using? Assuming you have the deluxe, nice amount of available options.

Does anyone want to send me $1k so I can grab one of these? :monkey3

Congrats to everyone who's getting this, seriously. She looks amazing and I would've ordered one in a heartbeat if I had the space for her.

The statue looks amazing.

I maintain that the Prime 1 sculpt is more accurate than the Hot Toys sculpt. Hot Toys wins on paint job (mostly).

Got mine in! #386 Took time to take pictures!
Enjoy the pictures!

More pictures here:
https://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?p=5850623&posted=1#post5850623

dWDfrVZ.jpg

congrats Roadhouse,Both portraits look great.Skin tone is damn' good.Base is pretty cool.. awesome Statue... thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Interesting they went with MOTORBALL instead of a Doll Body statue.Looks pretty cool.
long Video of all the new Prime 1 reveals Alita 2:04:40

5LLbRFM.png

wibq3p9.png

qj3PkS6.png

Uc6dAMK.png

Last edited:
Back