Statue Prime 1 Alien License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Alien LIcense?

It's the moment many of us have been waiting for...Prime 1 acquiring the Alien & Predator licenses (whilst CoolProps are making great stuff too.) It's now a question of how many thousands are you willing to part with?!

Plus Wolf was clearly very early WIP, it's possible they have something much more complete behond the scenes. I maintain a P2 would be the perfect Predator for them to start with.

Plus Wolf was clearly very early WIP, it's possible they have something much more complete behond the scenes. I maintain a P2 would be the perfect Predator for them to start with.
Actually, the Jungle Hunter would be the perfect Predator to start with, as that's the one most collector's want to see....

Actually, the Jungle Hunter would be the perfect Predator to start with, as that's the one most collector's want to see....

Actually, there are already two good options for him, the original SWS maquette and the CM, plus there is another 1/4 P1 currently for sale at Sideshow. The P2 has had very little love over he years. Prime 1 starting with the ultimate P2 would be a good way to introduce themselves to the license and the fans...

Man I can't wait to see what P1 reveal , 1st choice would be the Dog Alien , but I'll take a big chap or warrior.
Cool props Dog is looking promising as a back up :)

Actually, there are already two good options for him, the original SWS maquette and the CM, plus there is another 1/4 P1 currently for sale at Sideshow. The P2 has had very little love over he years. Prime 1 starting with the ultimate P2 would be a good way to introduce themselves to the license and the fans...

Hell yeah.

P2 - it's love, actually :)

Has anyone heard anything new yet about this?

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Seen on Facebook:

Alain Pires said:
Will there be an announcement for Alien soon of Prime 1 ?

Kelvin Loke said:
One alien will most probably be making its debut in wonderfest if everything is on schedule.

Wish they had it ready in time for SDCC so I could see it in person, but at least it's not a long wait for Wonderfest.

Back