Statue Prime 1 Alien License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Alien LIcense?

Did they get the Predator license previously, because some here seem to think that this announcement also means the Predator franchise.

Did they get the Predator license previously, because some here seem to think that this announcement also means the Predator franchise.

To date, no confirmation from Prime of them obtaining the Predator licence.

. . . Let's hope that's just a "so far" :)

Kevin has been polling top 3 wants from collectors across both lines. No confirmation on scale but I'd bet 1/3. Seems like wolf, jungle, and big chap are some of the most frequent ones requested.

Where are these polls happening? We have a fairly definitive Wolf Predator in the form of the LSF, and a P1 with the SWS maquette. Surely we need an awesome P2 more than anything else first?

The prime 1 collectors facebook group. Of those you listed they're aren't always relatively available and if they are finding them for a decent price is rare. I wouldn't worry with Prime 1. They roll out quick (i.e. their Arkham line).

I particularly want them to do a P2 Elder.

The prime 1 collectors facebook group. Of those you listed they're aren't always relatively available and if they are finding them for a decent price is rare. I wouldn't worry with Prime 1. They roll out quick (i.e. their Arkham line).

I particularly want them to do a P2 Elder.

that would be at the top of my list as well. I want 1/3. They are obviously going after the license. I'm sure SS will gladly give them 1/3 rights. The CM can be beaten, and yes we also need a city hunter. Elder has never been done besides the meh 1/5.

I'd be happy with 1/4.... 1/3 scale preds and aliens are crazy big :p the 1/4ths are pretty damn big.

According to Facebook, Prime 1 will be doing the whole Alien clan in 1/3 scale. No plan for 1/4. These are gonna be damn expensive!

Oh sh..! Any word on Predator?

Yup, all confirmed as far as I can see in 1:3.

Kinda disappointed they're not 1/4. At 1/3, I'm gonna struggle to own more than 3 pieces at that size.

Do 1/3 have any chance of fitting inside a Besta?

Yeah but you can only fit 2 inside (i.e. the 60 cm large and 192 cm high model)

Well, I'm out. Can't do 1/3. Too big, too expensive. Highly disappointed.

At 1/3 I'll have to pick and choose which one(s) I get, but I'm looking forward to seeing all of them.

According to Facebook, Prime 1 will be doing the whole Alien clan in 1/3 scale. No plan for 1/4. These are gonna be damn expensive!
Niiiiice.

And QQ lol

I really wish this was more in my price range. Guess I'll just need to brown nose more at work. Maybe a promotion. Lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Prime1 just confirmed that they will be making a 1/3 Alien Queen :horror

Back