Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little disappointed at the price increase.

Agreed.. Looks cool but pass for me no space and running out of dough. Already have too many prime 1 on po and more I want in this scale. Must be more pocket. Honestly this one does not excite me enough to must have it. Es should be even lower for ex imo. Should be 300 to 350 ex max and 750 reg. This will be around for a while in the aftermarket with deals.

While this looks great, it's a no go for me. I simply have no interest in the beyond costume/character. The ONLY Arkham Bats costume (skin) I want is Asylum/City. Still waiting patiently on that one.

While this looks great, it's a no go for me. I simply have no interest in the beyond costume/character. The ONLY Arkham Bats costume (skin) I want is Asylum/City. Still waiting patiently on that one.

It's coming man. Stay strong! Lol

If I could get only one he would be up on the list. But I'm done after this, or maybe after frank Miller and Jim Lee versions come out lol
8b768bb95388b8adb025216f278efad3.jpg

If I could get only one he would be up on the list. But I'm done after this, or maybe after frank Miller and Jim Lee versions come out lol

There is no such thing as done :p, I am all over the Transformer and TMNT line and I can't stop :gah::slap:cuckoo::panic::wave:thud:

That's a crazy preorder list. :rock

I'm waiting for the 1/4 pieces to see what they look like. I'm really interested in the Jim Lee ones, but would love to see Prime make a Christopher Reeve Superman.

That's a crazy preorder list. :rock

I'm waiting for the 1/4 pieces to see what they look like. I'm really interested in the Jim Lee ones, but would love to see Prime make a Christopher Reeve Superman.

I just about sold all my 1/6 lines except for the batman stuff. I might sell off some of my sideshow pieces as well to make room.

That's the only way I could pull off displaying 1/3 properly was to thin out pieces I can live without. Probably selling off some sideshow statues soon

This looks great but I'm a bit of a snob and don't want a 1/3 scale "Terry McGinnis" in my collection so that totally turned me off of this piece. I will take a couple of days to decide and, if it is still available, may still go for it. It will look great with the others although, personally, I have to limit myself to no more than 3 of the Prime 1 1/3 scale pieces. :(

This looks great but I'm a bit of a snob and don't want a 1/3 scale "Terry McGinnis" in my collection so that totally turned me off of this piece. I will take a couple of days to decide and, if it is still available, may still go for it. It will look great with the others although, personally, I have to limit myself to no more than 3 of the Prime 1 1/3 scale pieces. :(

Well, I take it as Bruce Wayne when he was still wearing the Beyond suit. Ordered.

Back