Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When the collection room is full
99869a9936c59022ef96b3858387a4cc.jpg

Are you getting any of these 1/3 prime 1s?

Yep... Batman Noel... Probably Jim Lee also.... Frank Miller will be tempting but I think I have to stop at two.

This is the suit I use the most in the game. I may have to grab this one.

Yeah... Once I got the suit I always used it. I love its look.

Never used this skin so this'll be a pass for me. Jeez, the wait for an AA/AC Bats is getting painful.

I LOVE THIS!

I have zero interest in the character, but this is jaw dropping awesome.

Instant order for me.

bad to the bone...I'd just seen the switch out head...but I am guessing his arms or hands might have some other versions also...and that base is amazing.

From Facebook!

Hi guys
One important information that i forgot to mention yesterday is that all the statues displayed yesterday are directly from the factory that is going to be manufacturing the items. So the quality u see is what you will get.

Note: I think Kevin said they can still tweak the statues if needed.

From Facebook!

Hi guys
One important information that i forgot to mention yesterday is that all the statues displayed yesterday are directly from the factory that is going to be manufacturing the items. So the quality u see is what you will get.

Note: I think Kevin said they can still tweak the statues if needed.

That's good to know. Although I wish we were getting the Arkham City BB DL (Since it's closer to the original cartoon) this one will be great as well. This will probably be the closes we get to a licensed BB so..

wow, of all the prime1 statues to tempt me up until now, this one will be almost impossible to say no to.

Back