Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but maybe they could pay a little homage to the original

View attachment 244606

I'm sure Prime 1 has seen the source material for the Arkham City "Batman Beyond" suit that more closely resembles this. However, right now they are doing all Arkham Knight models. Here is the Arkham City skin from the game:
Batman-Beyond-small.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Ya, what they're doing is all from the AK game. Fully aware of the BB suit from AC. I purchased a NOS energy drink at the time so I could get the skin to use in the game.

I'm surprised by the success of this piece. Sculpt is great and everything, but Beyond is kinda a niche version, plus this one is kinda far from the comic design. It's less futuristic, very close to the AK/Red Hood design and, as is, it's lacking some of the features that make the Beyond suit great - red wings, holo projector, futuristic gadgets.

I would buy the Arkham City version as it actually looks like Batman Beyond, unlike this Arkham Knight version.

Never liked the face on the City version though. Looks alien.

This will be a day one buy for me it's at the top of my list most anticipated for 2017 for me. They just need to start releasing some stuff now before putting more PO up. With no in hand experience testimony I cannot commit to much more.

This will be the first Prime 1 Batman piece that I don't get, don't get me wrong it's awesome looking but I never connected with Batman Beyond plus with the price, and some being a premium with these 1/3 scale I can skip this one comfortably. Congrats to all that are able to get this on PO. It will be an extremely hot item.

As sick as this piece is I already have arkham knight Batman, Arkham knight, & my harley quinn waitlist will convert Wednesday. I have to resist and wait for Miller Bats. Only have room for one more and he's the one I'm waiting for.

I wish the suit looked more like the traditional Beyond suit. It looks really cool but at that price it's too much to justify for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back