Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I consider this the early prototype to the sleek suit in the cartoon, and the armored look makes sense to me for the technology available at this time. The black and red color scheme is my favorite, and the overall look is way more intimidating than the other suits he uses in the game. It would be cool to get a hand holding a batarang that's based on the version from the cartoon.

Hopefully, if they make an exclusive version, it looks something like this:

24558619879_db2cde5c37_o.jpg

That would really be great if they did. It just doesn't feel like the BM Beyond suit to me with a black cape. The red cape would be a really cool extra. If not, I can always custom make one with a wire lining for posing. I learned how to make a pretty decent cape from a Youtube tutorial... :lecture

i don't mind the no cape look, makes it even more unique. correct me if i'm wrong but i believe that in the show, the cape folded into his arms or something so it wasn't always there

the only thing that i can critique is the base, my god it's massive! it could be shrunk by like 25% and it would be prefect. i love the look of it but it kind of draws your attention away from the statue itself with it's presence. will make finding a place to display it difficult as well.

This is awesome... darn thing is making me re think my collection. I was going to hold off on these... but BB is my favorite design.

Let's cut the riddles, just come out and say exactly what ya'll mean.

When I say pay homage I mean pay homage to the original BB suit in regards to the red retractable cape.

Back