Present Toys SP14 Shining Jack (The Shining - Jack Torrance)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, took a quick pic of the figure for you. So there is a paper clip around the jacket collar to keep it closer to the neck. The fat suit was not actually removed, but reversed, so the bulky part is now in the back hidden by the coat. I think it makes the front look way better around the waist and belt. Last I swapped the short ankle pegs to long pegs,which helps with the pant length of the jeans and arm length of this body. I think the height is pretty good and he doesn’t look too tall next to other figures.

View attachment 689546
Looks better proportioned with those minor changes, good job.

Looks better proportioned with those minor changes, good job.
Exactly. Some quick changes help improve the look with little effort. Now to look through my parts bin and find a pair of decent gripping hands. Unfortunately, my Jack arrived with duplicate left hands and a missing right hand for holding the axe.
:ohbfrank:

Exactly. Some quick changes help improve the look with little effort. Now to look through my parts bin and find a pair of decent gripping hands. Unfortunately, my Jack arrived with duplicate left hands and a missing right hand for holding the axe.
:ohbfrank:
Small details makes big changes;) thats pretty bad of them. But it can be fixed easily with each figure we get multiple hands so that comes in.... handy lol. Proberly going to pose him with the other sculpt though. Love that crazy expression

Honestly love how this one has turned out. Its so close to the balloonman sculpt that i've always wanted. Pretty low of them to recast a custom piece, but i am happy to own it. Especialy for this price. As for the outfit it looks quality. Leaps and bounds better then their first release. Highly recommend for any fan
20240323_175624.jpg

Last edited:
Is the Present Toys Jack 2.0 still available anywhere?? I sold the original version to upgrade, but I can't find it anywhere. Is ebay the only place?

Is the Present Toys Jack 2.0 still available anywhere?? I sold the original version to upgrade, but I can't find it anywhere. Is ebay the only place?
I think there are pre-orders for a second batch. Mainly on aliexpress. I think there are also a few sellers there that have them in stock but at a little higher price right now. Anyway definitely worth the upgrade

Back