Present Toys SP14 Shining Jack (The Shining - Jack Torrance)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really loving this!

Attachments

• IMG_6497.jpeg
    IMG_6497.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
head looks abut smol on the body? jack has big head iirc.
Funnily enough, I have checked for proportions. It's good but the jacket material is thick for 1/6 scale so the shoulders look wide. The body I'm using is the narrow shoulder version too. Could probably make it look better with more futzing but I like the look of it so far.
xpJsg4f.png

Huge upgrade.

V1 was only 2 years ago? Maybe the Present Toys Blade won’t be bad afterall
is there a difference between v2 and v2 boxes like how we know which version we getting? they never labelled it as v2 officially right?

Recently was bummed out that i missed out on a custom figure for sale from rainman with added beloonman sculpt arround 450... from what i have seen so far this looks incredibly close, and for a price point of 170 its a nobrainer. So i got my order in. Couldnt resist getting this. Hope to see some more shots from you guys:clap

paper clip? how? wont it eventually rust?
I use the ones with a color over the metal and keep them dry so no rust. Just wrap it around and under the collar pinch around the neck to keep it more closed. An old trick mostly used on the HT Terminator leather jackets, but comes in handy with this.

This figure gets the job done. Mine came in last week, but had to ditch the stomach pad. Also, used a paper clip on the coat collar and it looks better.
I had the 1st
This figure gets the job done. Mine came in last week, but had to ditch the stomach pad. Also, used a paper clip on the coat collar and it looks better.
Awseome. Care to show some pics ?

I had the 1st

Awseome. Care to show some pics ?
Okay, took a quick pic of the figure for you. So there is a paper clip around the jacket collar to keep it closer to the neck. The fat suit was not actually removed, but reversed, so the bulky part is now in the back hidden by the coat. I think it makes the front look way better around the waist and belt. Last I swapped the short ankle pegs to long pegs,which helps with the pant length of the jeans and arm length of this body. I think the height is pretty good and he doesn’t look too tall next to other figures.

IMG_9578.jpeg

Okay, took a quick pic of the figure for you. So there is a paper clip around the jacket collar to keep it closer to the neck. The fat suit was not actually removed, but reversed, so the bulky part is now in the back hidden by the coat. I think it makes the front look way better around the waist and belt. Last I swapped the short ankle pegs to long pegs,which helps with the pant length of the jeans and arm length of this body. I think the height is pretty good and he doesn’t look too tall next to other figures.

View attachment 689546
Looking good, DA. I must do these mods as well now.

Back