Present Toys SP14 Shining Jack (The Shining - Jack Torrance)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just spotted the Redman Toys version of Jack - it looks really good!!

The redman head is like a giant's head on a human body, proportions are way off.

red.jpg

red2.jpg

Funny enough the giant headed Redman figure is actually, and obviously unintentionally, almost a perfect likeness of the Henry Thomas Jack Torrance from Dr Sleep.

A couple more photos, I will share my unboxing here, once finishes upload

Attachments

• ddd.png
    ddd.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 56
  • frgfd.png
    frgfd.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 62
Is it just me, or does he look more like Henry Thomas who played Jack in Doctor Sleep?

I think the more deranged smirking face kind of looks like Nicholson. The crazy screaming face looks a little off though.

Guys any consensus which company made the best jack?

still holding onto the old craftone. theres just a charm with the smiling face. i have the 1st release. but seriously lack of accessories.

I modified my Redman by giving it a Hot Toys Pennywise body with the fat suit. I’m also using JX Toys hands. I’m happy with it but I’m keeping my eye on that new Present Toys Jack to see how it turns out.

IMG_1549.jpeg

strange, presentoys is releasing multiple figures this month ??

I also got an invoce for presentoys Leon (yesterday) , to be honest I thought theyll try to scape with the money of those preorders.

guess Ill have to preorder that akira figure now lol

Last edited:
Back