PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to remind everyone if you choose the paypal option to send payment as gift with only your name to [email protected]. Then a sperate email if you like to confirm your order and shipping info.. Buts its not necessary

Just want to remind everyone if you choose the paypal option to send payment as gift with only your name to [email protected]. Then a sperate email if you like to confirm your order and shipping info.. Buts its not necessary

Opps I put my order#,name,address in paypal notes, on the website Wake it says to do that in the paypal note.

Call me crazy but I like the redesign much better.

The old one was laggy for me and the photos were a little hard to navigate. This one is nice and clean.

Bloody bride in hand. Pics tonight before midnight pacific time. Plus Kirk... and another secret or two. ;)

GUys, ive disabled PAYPAL payments... somehow.. despite the fact that the accounts are unrelated and that mose of the payments are going in as gifts the new account has once again been limited.

CS will accept checks or money orders. We will also accept credit card and debit card payments for now. If paypal is the only option for you please contact Denny with the information and your needs.

Paypal's been an effn nightmare. THis is so unfortunate. I dont understand how DEnny has managed to do business. I may have to ship out proxy packaged to everyone to show proof of delivery or something... I dont even know... It's not like im not trying to serve everyone's interests!

Last edited:
GUys, ive disabled PAYPAL payments... somehow.. despite the fact that the accounts are unrelated and that mose of the payments are going in as gifts the new account has once again been limited.

CS will accept checks or money orders. We will also accept credit card and debit card payments for now. If paypal is the only option for you please contact Denny with the information and your needs.

Paypal's been an effn nightmare. THis is so unfortunate. I dont understand how DEnny has managed to do business. I may have to ship out proxy packaged to everyone to show proof of delivery or something... I dont even know... It's not like im not trying to serve everyone's interests!

The problem I'd imagine is you've got a brand new paypal addy with no track record all of a sudden taking in multiple large payments. Paypal frequently shut these down especially when there not attached to an eBay account in order to try and combat money laundering. Sadly I don't really know what the answer is phone paypal (which I'm sure you've already done multiple times) and explain is all I got lol

The problem I'd imagine is you've got a brand new paypal addy with no track record all of a sudden taking in multiple large payments. Paypal frequently shut these down especially when there not attached to an eBay account in order to try and combat money laundering. Sadly I don't really know what the answer is phone paypal (which I'm sure you've already done multiple times) and explain is all I got lol

There's no explaining this to them. The 1/6 industry works differently then all the others.

There's no explaining this to them. The 1/6 industry works differently then all the others.

Yea the get payment now ship product in 6-12 months model really doesn't sit well with paypal. The only way I can see Iminime have got round it is 1/ They either haven't told paypal what there doing lol or much more likely 2/ Korea is in asia and they have far fewer hoops to jump through compared with us here in Europe and the US when it comes to paypal.

Yea the get payment now ship product in 6-12 months model really doesn't sit well with paypal. The only way I can see Iminime have got round it is 1/ They either haven't told paypal what there doing lol or much more likely 2/ Korea is in asia and they have far fewer hoops to jump through compared with us here in Europe and the US when it comes to paypal.

It's probably a combination of both. In the meantime Ive set up the instructions to be for Denny's paypal info instead of CS... he will settle up with CS later.

Glad I paid with debit card. I was going to send paypal but in the UK even if you send as gift that want fees on large amounts.

Back