PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I paid with debit card. I was going to send paypal but in the UK even if you send as gift that want fees on large amounts.

Yeah. Debit and Credit card would probably be the best thing for CS at the moment. Hell, Checks and Money Orders would be even better believe it or not. Because these POs take time its not like we are in a hurry to get the money active... so long as its there when Denny needs it..

The good news is that we can now offer the same extended 5 day grace period Denny used to offer.

I present the Bloody Bride:

BloodyBride09_zps70e797a1.jpg~original

BloodyBride19_zps86985fd8.jpg~original

BloodyBride07_zps6d9f47ba.jpg~original

BloodyBride05_zps0089813b.jpg~original

BloodyBride16_zps842278f9.jpg~original

The biker outfit pants on the right way! :)

BloodyBride26_zps29b0aba1.jpg~original

Very awesome, Wake!:clap

So the eye orientation changes for this sculpt, right? Looks good to me looking to the side.

That's correct. Though I suspect it can be requested straight on. But it adds a nice variety for DX buyers.

I present the Bloody Bride:

BloodyBride09_zps70e797a1.jpg~original

BloodyBride19_zps86985fd8.jpg~original

BloodyBride07_zps6d9f47ba.jpg~original

BloodyBride05_zps0089813b.jpg~original

BloodyBride16_zps842278f9.jpg~original
Not sure if anybody else feels the same, but somehow, even though I'm guessing it's the same sculpt, I feel like the likeness is thrown off a bit by the simple act of changing which way the eyes look. Weird. Could be only me though. Or maybe it's the shadows, because the top 2 pics are alright. I don't know :lol

I like the subtle battle damage paint app on the face :hi5:
The biker outfit pants on the right way! :)

BloodyBride26_zps29b0aba1.jpg~original
Nice.

Bring on the dolly hair for the biker outfit :D

Not feeling the bloody bride at all which is a shame as its the one I've ordered :(. Wake you mentioned a refund of the $30 would be possible if we didn't like the result is that still the case?

Not feeling the bloody bride at all which is a shame as its the one I've ordered :(. Wake you mentioned a refund of the $30 would be possible if we didn't like the result is that still the case?

Have you reordered after receiving your order refund? Just reorder the normal version. If you ordered at full price we can arrange a refund or credit for the $30 of the blood damage

Last edited:
i love the emotion that the eye placement evokes....thats exactly how i will be displaying her and the yakuza queen...the others will be single displays....onee with a yellow bike!!!!...:)

I'M BROKE!

The eye shift to the left is good but I prefer the straight on look. I put in an order for the bloody sculpt. Is it possible to get the bloody effect but with the eyes straight?

Had I seen this pic I might have spring for the extra body and shoes. However I don't see displaying all three versions.

Had I seen this pic I might have spring for the extra body and shoes. However I don't see displaying all three versions.

That's because there's only one prototype body. But it really shouldnt be hard to imagine these three standing next to each other... :dunno

TheAngryBride2718_zps8d50ad2c.jpg

BloodyBride07_zps6d9f47ba.jpg

BloodyBride26_zps29b0aba1.jpg

Back