PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's because there's only one prototype body. But it really shouldnt be hard to imagine these three standing next to each other... :dunno

I meant I don't see myself displaying all three versions. I'm a senior creative director in my day job, so I'm not THAT unimaginative. Heck I could have photoshopped three of the images together. :wave

If anyone has ordered the Angry Bride, but doesn't care about the headsculpt, please contact me, I am very interested in getting just the headsculpt, thanks!

**if this message interrupt anyone, please forgive me, sorry about that, thanks!**

If anyone has ordered the Angry Bride, but doesn't care about the headsculpt, please contact me, I am very interested in getting just the headsculpt, thanks!

**if this message interrupt anyone, please forgive me, sorry about that, thanks!**

Good luck with that search :duff

SIGH

Apparently NO BODY wants me to be able to run a business. The Credit Card merchant bank has contacted me and because the figures are unlicensed they cannot proceed with offering me their services....

WHAT THIS NOW MEANS IS ALL THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PURCHASES WILL BE REFUNDED ---- AGAIN. :slap:gah:

I will ask everyone to just pay Denny directly after receiving their refunds. Cinemascale will still take orders but only as a means of keeping records for me. There's no way for me to fix this situation. I've built two websites. Constructed stores for both. Gone to the trouble of opening paypal accounts, merchant accounts, getting SSL certification, a bank account AND its all for NOTHING. All of it for nothing.

SIGH

Apparently NO BODY wants me to be able to run a business. The Credit Card merchant bank has contacted me and because the figures are unlicensed they cannot proceed with offering me their services....

WHAT THIS NOW MEANS IS ALL THE CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PURCHASES WILL BE REFUNDED ---- AGAIN. :slap:gah:

I will ask everyone to just pay Denny directly after receiving their refunds. Cinemascale will still take orders but only as a means of keeping records for me. There's no way for me to fix this situation. I've built two websites. Constructed stores for both. Gone to the trouble of opening paypal accounts, merchant accounts, getting SSL certification, a bank account AND its all for NOTHING. All of it for nothing.

Oh dear, not good. All that hard work. Sorry to hear this wake. It's a pain. It usually take 5 days for refunds on cards. Grrr it's annoying. How do all other companies in the US manage to run a business. So when will the refunds take place?

I'll try to get everyone sorted out this weekend. It's only 8 or so people most of which I'm on a first name basis wtih (like yourself) so It should be quick.

:slap Wow, that is a bummer....I was really liking the idea of ordering through your site.....so much more maneuverable....on another note....buying this piece over and over again is making me question if I wanna let go of the cash:lol

Guys believe me I'm embarrassed about this. I feel terrible. I've tried everything it feels like and I'm thwarted at every turn.

CS will still be there to take orders but payments will be made to Denny directly and he will then pay CS a commission of the sales recorded thru CS. So I still need everyone to choose CS as their portal but select the "send paypal payment after order" option and follow the instructions.

Yeesh, that's rough. It was nothing you had control over though, so I don't think anyone should harbor any ill will toward you. Just the nature of the products.

SIGH

Wow. Sorry to hear that! Was about to place my orders today, but am glad I waited. As someone who's built many websites I can definitely sympathize.

Guys believe me I'm embarrassed about this. I feel terrible. I've tried everything it feels like and I'm thwarted at every turn.

CS will still be there to take orders but payments will be made to Denny directly and he will then pay CS a commission of the sales recorded thru CS. So I still need everyone to choose CS as their portal but select the "send paypal payment after order" option and follow the instructions.

How quickly will payment be needed after placing the order?

I will accommodate all of you guys! Dont worry about that. You can order today you just have to send payment to paypal address [email protected] AFTER you put your order thru CS. The CS order will serve as my paperwork so Denny and I can both know how many orders came through CS. YOu guys get me?

I think a weeks time is fine regarding the time between placing the order and sending payment to Denny.

Now i have to go cancel the bank account I just opened

:slap Wow, that is a bummer....I was really liking the idea of ordering through your site.....so much more maneuverable....on another note....buying this piece over and over again is making me question if I wanna let go of the cash:lol

Between the two web sites and all the drama it feels like it's nearly impossible to give them your money. :lol

So if we already placed an order through CS do we need to place another order then send payment to denny or just send payment to denny without needing to place another order. I'm confused :dunno

Btw sorry to hear the news Wake.

Back