PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally rather pay via PayPal than credit cards. My PP has funds in it and I don't like charging things when not necessary.

Is it cool to pay a direct invoice to you? It can still be itemized and detailed in the description and PayPal wouldn't have a problem with that

We can probably do that. Also wire transfers from bank account to bank account too. We will work it all out. Even if I have to 40 different methods for 40 different orders.

WAKE did you read my post about a future TARANTINO line? JACKIE BROWN, DJANGO UNCHAINED, DEATHPROOF OR DUSK TILL DAWN?

Dunno brother. We will see. For now its a packed slate. Still trying to figure out how to carve out space for more Vipers in the schedule.

Get a few PMs from somw people who are justifiably confused regarding the Paypal situation. Please just sit tight. I will contact each and everyone of you who ordered within a 3-4 days to let you know what the procedure will be.

Dunno brother. We will see. For now its a packed slate. Still trying to figure out how to carve out space for more Vipers in the schedule.

UNCLE BUCK! Get an Uncle Buck made and I'm a patron for life. We need (or rather I need) some John Candy in my life at 1/6th!

Get a few PMs from somw people who are justifiably confused regarding the Paypal situation. Please just sit tight. I will contact each and everyone of you who ordered within a 3-4 days to let you know what the procedure will be.

Wake sent u an email is there a better email id to reach?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Sorry man, been buys at my day job! LOL. I will get back to you later... but hang in there! You should be ok! Just let me get everyhting sorted with the website.

Sorry man, been buys at my day job! LOL. I will get back to you later... but hang in there! You should be ok! Just let me get everyhting sorted with the website.

No problem wake. No rush. I will wait to hear. Good luck with all thats going on, before you know it will all fall in place.

Thanks Wake :1-1:

. Any idea where i can see the purchase options with price as the cinema scale site does not have the costing part...

. Any idea where i can see the purchase options with price as the cinema scale site does not have the costing part...

I believe prices and option to buy should be posted again soon. Wake is working on improving the website. Just wait for an announcement from him here or keep checking the site.

Thanks for your patience everyone. I should be ready to go by Thursday of next week. I'm building the new store.

Hey guys, is the planted hair option still being considered for the bride. I kno wakes busy may be others can answer. I love the sculpt on the bride, the hair is kinda making me pendulum... So wondering how the real hair option would look on that gorgious sculpt.

Hey guys, is the planted hair option still being considered for the bride. I kno wakes busy may be others can answer. I love the sculpt on the bride, the hair is kinda making me pendulum... So wondering how the real hair option would look on that gorgious sculpt.

A few pages back it was said they are still working on it, so still under consideration.

tumbleweed.gif

Back