PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sarah as T-1000 is up on Sideshow's site!!!

Done and done.

Whoa.... PO'd! Thanks!

So it looks like its a regular release then? IF that's the case then its probably likely that BBTS/Toys2 will get theirs...

OH SNAP!:panic:

Got mine as well (obviously)... about had a heart-attack when I saw it :lol

Doesn't say its exclusive to Sideshow, or how many they are importing. So, still might be possible others will have her. But, at least I know I've got one secured.

Thank you sooooooooo much for posting this!!!!!! I love you and everyone responsible for making you.

Done. Thanks GB.

I really think SSC is calling the shots on this as they control the 1/6 Termie license. All others beware...

Not a bad price honestly for SS either.

Not at all... I was expecting at least $20 or so mark-up since its was supposed to be a con exclusive.

Now, if others can carry it we could get a further 10% off... but I won't hold my breath on that one :lol

Thank you sooooooooo much for posting this!!!!!! I love you and everyone responsible for making you.

Happy to help out :duff I'll let my parents know :lol

Yeah, it's NOT an Exclusive anymore. Great price which indicates it may be going wide, but with SSC controlling the License best to grab one there for safety.

BBTS must be going bonkers about now. :lol

Placed a 'just in case' order and will likely cancel one of my 2 I ordered from Toys2. The email describes it as "Limited release". ??

I will be honest, I ordered just hoping that it has a small ES and I can flip it. The Guardian Predator, however, will have a permanent place in my collection assuming I can secure one today. :clap

Placed a 'just in case' order and will likely cancel one of my 2 I ordered from Toys2. The email describes it as "Limited release". ??

Limited means nothing without an ES. It can be limited to infinity. :lol

cool ... 2 per person ... wow ... must be a good ## of these

All I can say is phewwwwww.....

CA tax or not, I may not risk dumping this to grab it elsewhere for a few bucks less. T-1000 is another story because I know they're gonna make a million of those, but this one.... whatever the size its gonna be few and far between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back