PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

man this is too funny, hot toys should just cut the crap and make this a regular release instead of having some @$$ selling it on ebay for double the price.

Agreed. And abandon any notion of making another T2 figure an exclusive. Its nothing but a worry and a nuisance to fans of the film.

Agreed. And abandon any notion of making another T2 figure an exclusive. Its nothing but a worry and a nuisance to fans of the film.

i actually like the figure and not getting it just for the bd t1000 mug.

The real hair is a selling point to me, makes her look better than the sculpted head imo

i actually like the figure and not getting it just for the bd t1000 mug.

I agree, this Sarah figure is great, more essential than the regular MMS IMO and the T-1000 glitching boots and bullet damage are fantastic additions.

I told you this would happen yesterday but you guys insisted I was crazy :lol

:pfft:

I agree......but people will still shop there regardless

Eh, I shopped BBTS because of the post and them being the only retailer with po option (at the time). If they fall thru and cannot fulfill the order, I'll won't use them again. Until they clarify their intended stock, I am screwed. Attempt to po from another retailer and have two order's hope one goes thru while hoping neither vendor has a restocking fee. A big blunder you ask me......:slap

Maybe they should comp everyone a free Bumper case... :rolleyes2

Maybe they should comp everyone a free Bumper case... :rolleyes2

I'd be happy knowing in a timely manner whether the order will be honored or I need to look elsewhere. The figure is an exclusive release so finding it at retail is much more difficult therefore, I hope they get the info soon.

Its funny how this PO business has all unravelled so quickly. Clearly if quantity is an issue, I hope they reduce the previous PO's to 1 per customer and give the guys who are missing out a chance. I'm sure the guys who've ordered 2 or 3 of these would agree. If not I pity your selfishness...:monkey1

Its funny how this PO business has all unravelled so quickly. Clearly if quantity is an issue, I hope they reduce the previous PO's to 1 per customer and give the guys who are missing out a chance. I'm sure the guys who've ordered 2 or 3 of these would agree. If not I pity your selfishness...:monkey1

The only guys buying 2-3 of these are the Flippers. I wouldn't show them any pity.

I just got a reminder email for the Gaurdian Predator PO event so that got me thinking... why isnt there ANY sign of the t1000 as sarah connor on the sideshow website?

I received this e-mail from BBTS

Hi - I wanted to send out a quick email to you about this item. There was confusion with our sales rep on this item - she thought we would be able to get our normal quantity of the T-1000 Sarah Connor Disguise, but it sounds like we'll be receiving a much smaller allocation. We have shut down the preorder and will not be accepting any new orders. We will do our best to fill your preorders, but due to the initial quantity confusion with our vendor, its possible we may not be able to fill all orders. I apologize for this problem and will try to search out other sources for this item as well.

Thanks
Joel
www.bigbadtoystore.com

Yeah, everyone got that email who ordered from bbts.

MWA, HA, HA, HA!

:faq:doh But really, this isn't the least bit surprising as it was supposed to be an exclusive. Guess it's cool to panic now...:panic:

I received this e-mail from BBTS

Hi - I wanted to send out a quick email to you about this item. There was confusion with our sales rep on this item - she thought we would be able to get our normal quantity of the T-1000 Sarah Connor Disguise, but it sounds like we'll be receiving a much smaller allocation. We have shut down the preorder and will not be accepting any new orders. We will do our best to fill your preorders, but due to the initial quantity confusion with our vendor, its possible we may not be able to fill all orders. I apologize for this problem and will try to search out other sources for this item as well.

Thanks
Joel
www.bigbadtoystore.com

Still not worried it only says its possiable they may not be able to fill orders not that they wont be able to for sure... Id imagine when you got your order in will play a huge roll in this too the ones who got them in first will get it for sure... So Im not worried yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back