PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot toys t-1000 sarah just came up for pre-order !!!

My local comic shop said they will have at least 6, so if price is right, I might be able to get one for myself :yess:

My local comic shop said they will have at least 6, so if price is right, I might be able to get one for myself :yess:

Are you sure it wasn't just the regular Sarah Connor? I doubt it's the Sarah T-1000.

I'm not going to stress out over this trying to get it from another vendor. I'll just try to place my order with Sideshow when it goes up on their site.

I really think it got sold out super fast at BBTS because of all the flippers. I mean if you want one and keep one in the box, that doesn't make you a flipper but those that buy 4-7 or more so they can sell them later on ebay, they should just get their orders shrank down or canceled, so that way all the honest collectors here will actually get a shot at owning this figure and enjoying it.

I really think it got sold out super fast at BBTS because of all the flippers. I mean if you want one and keep one in the box, that doesn't make you a flipper but those that buy 4-7 or more so they can sell them later on ebay, they should just get their orders shrank down or canceled, so that way all the honest collectors here will actually get a shot at owning this figure and enjoying it.

Yeah, I wish BBTS did something like SS where limited items were 1 per, but thats capitalism at its best for you.

glad I just put an order in at toys2. They had ~114 remaining.

still glad I made this decision.

Except it seems that toys2 inventory was screwed up at the time when it told me they had 114 in stock, especially considering they have added another 50-100 figures since then.

I just hope one order goes through.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I mean BBTS should just seriously eliminate all multiple orders. Let them keep one. Just like the rest of...eh...most of us I guess.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. I mean BBTS should just seriously eliminate all multiple orders. Let them keep one. Just like the rest of...eh...most of us I guess.

They are in business to make money and dont care what anyone has to say.

I'll definitely try to order this from Sideshow now... I have zero confidence that I will get one from BBTS.

I placed my order early on, but sounds like there was a screw-up and they will be getting very few if any of this figure.

I hemmed and hawed before I ordered. I know I'm not getting one from BBTS. :lol

I hope those of us who po from BBTS / Toys2 get a more concrete info whether or not the order will be honored. It appears they probably will not be honored then I expect them to pass along the info to customer's very soon.

If they wait to notify us until it becomes impossible / crazy expensive to secure the figure, IMO that is a huge customer service blunder. Tell me now when I have time to rectify the problem, I may not be happy but I will have other reasonable options. Eliminate / reduce my options I'll be even less likely to use their service again. :slap

Well Toys2 aren't volunteering any info just yet. I haven't emailed Eric, has anyone else?

What Im still curious about is why there's NO mention of this figure ANYWHERE on sideshow?

I have to get this! I'm obsessed. When's the Sideshow preorder?

I have to get this! I'm obsessed. When's the Sideshow preorder?

Thats what I'm saying... there's NOTHING about this figure ANYWHERE on sideshow?

There was at one point.. i remember seeing it.

This figure doesn't exist anymore. Syknet sent back a Terminator and it accidently killed this version of the Hot Toys T-1000, thinking it was Sarah Connor.

It's a shame...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back