PREORDER AT SIDESHOW - HT T2 T-1000 as Sarah Connor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sarah as T-1000 is up on Sideshow's site!!!

got my order in, now bbts can kiss my big toe !
sideshows site, says this is a very limited release.

Got my PO in at Sideshow as backup just in case my BBTS order doesn't pan out.

As I mentioned in the main Sarah T-1000 thread, she's also now available for pre-order at Toywiz, but for $169.99.

I bet since she is a very limited release as indicated by Sideshow, other retail sites will only carry a very small stock of this item. Hence, the BBTS debacle.

Yup, canceled Big Bad.

I got the twitter from sideshow and flew to the site. At 2 per customer this may not be as limited as we all thought.

Didn't realize it was 2 per customer... definitely not too limited :lol

Everything on SS's site is listed as limited release.
This is a regular release. I know hindsight is 20/20, but makes some of those previous posts about BBTS and Toy2/2toys whatever seem silly.

woo hooo ordered,,now 4 PO under my belt,,if it comes down to it ill cancel the mk IV iron man lol

Thank you GB for posting this, done and ordered! Man think of the ones who paid sooooo much for this on eBay!!! Ouch!

So when is the estimated release month for this?

July, August, September. It probably won't be late July since they couldn't get it ready for SDCC which is late July. So mostlikely August.

why did stuff go live on the SS site now? Was anyone expecting this? There's also a hulk and Thor item available.

So when is the estimated release month for this?
Not sure. Toywiz who has it up for pre-order also, states it will ship from them in November. So I would assume sometime before that for Sideshow.

why did stuff go live on the SS site now? Was anyone expecting this? There's also a hulk and Thor item available.

Mesa, didn't I tell you to wait!:gah::wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back