Premium Format Slave Leia is up at SSC..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DO NOT OPEN!! Spoiler!!- "IT collects" Star Wars upcoming release.

I've been so busy this week I missed this reveal--I think I will stick with my ANH Leia.

guess wat, item on 31 Oct...
Slave Leia premium format figure!!! ;)

Not bad, but I thought she had more chest than that...

With only 3 products left to be revealed and Bikini Leia probably taking up 2 slots. Its slim hope we did be seeing a SW 1/6 scale.:monkey2

I like it. I've never been too keen on picking up a Slave Leia piece, because I didn't think a Leia that was basically just a display of T and A could really be displayed without me feeling a bit weird or uncomfortable about it. This one though, with the big stick and look of anger looks far better than any other produced in my opinion. She looks less like an exploited girl, and more like a girl that was forced to wear something she didn't want to, and she's about to make someone pay. It helps that she's not super busty as well.
________
WENDIE 99

Last edited:

I like it. I've never been too keen on picking up a Slave Leia piece, because I didn't think a Leia that was basically just a display of T and A could really be displayed without me feeling a bit weird or uncomfortable about it. This one though, with the big stick and look of anger looks far better than any other produced in my opinion. She looks less like an exploited girl, and more like a girl that was forced to wear something she didn't want to, and she's about to make someone pay. It helps that she's not super busty as well.

I agree. It's a good represention and not merely an objectified image.

With only 3 products left to be revealed and Bikini Leia probably taking up 2 slots. Its slim hope we did be seeing a SW 1/6 scale.:monkey2

poor Puay... you had too much hope! :emperor

We all know is gonna be Slave Leia, anyway Criswell predicts... that she's a woman from long ago who remains in bondage and deserves the premium persuasion...

Oh well... so she'll take the 2 Friday slots and the creature Dio will take up the final one for today.

I'm actually more surprised we never saw a "new" dead figure announced :huh

I've been so busy this week I missed this reveal--I think I will stick with my ANH Leia.
Same for me. I'll stick with one PF per character (Anakin/Vader being the exception) - and the exclusive ANH Leia is just perfect, displayed with the ST blaster.

Oh well... so she'll take the 2 Friday slots and the creature Dio will take up the final one for today.

I'm actually more surprised we never saw a "new" dead figure announced :huh

Only annoucement left is the new License... Pirates of the Caribbean? Skeleton Jack Sparrow preview? well It's Spooktacular... I do hope as always in the Pirates License.

SkeletonJack-screenshot.jpg

Last edited:

the more i look at the pics the more i want this PF. come on friday

So what? Is SS going to make a 1/4 scale jabba to go with these two pieces down the road?? Maybe they should have finished the 1/6 scale jabba set first.:confused::rolleyes:

So what? Is SS going to make a 1/4 scale jabba to go with these two pieces down the road?? Maybe they should have finished the 1/6 scale jabba set first.:confused::rolleyes:

Yes they Will make a Jabba PF sooner or later... at least is what I hope.

Last edited:

Man SS continues to disappoint, no love in the 1:6 line for anything I collect.

I fear the Joe line will end up like the LOTR.

Back