Premium Format Slave Leia is up at SSC..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DO NOT OPEN!! Spoiler!!- "IT collects" Star Wars upcoming release.

Yeah it's cool but yet another PF pass for me.

I'm sure the sculpt is great (can't really see much detail from the tease), but it's definitely not a PF I would buy in any regard. Space is limited, so I have to keep the these PF's to a minimum. Usually only the bad guys make the cut!

3,838 posts on this board and you are shocked when there is a bandwagon of jovial nitpickers and naysayers? I thought that's what this forum was all about?
-theropod

I dont think people are nitpicking and bashing, its just we seen this piece many times from other companies, its not a shocker. SS already made a perfect Leia in 1/4. Whats next PF X-Wing Luke or Jedi Luke. And then theres the end of the PF line. The choice of character will bring the interest and the buzz, its not happening here. Make the Emperor and some troopers already.
Hopefully shes under $250 with no fabric, she should be $189 and I'll be happy and stop crying.

The pose is a bit....uncharacteristic. It may comes off as passive when everyone expects "sexy" as it is the association of Slave Leia.

The piece is not bad. The likeness is there, but it is missing that "something" that makes it a must-buy. I am tempted to get it to display it with my AH! print...

Collection049.jpg

The pose is a bit....uncharacteristic. It may comes off as passive when everyone expects "sexy" as it is the association of Slave Leia.

The piece is not bad. The likeness is there, but it is missing that "something" that makes it a must-buy. I am tempted to get it to display it with my AH! print...

Collection049.jpg
\\thats cool!!!

I think I'll pass, she looks to much like my mother now and that just kinda creeps me out.

I will agree this is cool that they chose to portray her as strong than a super sexualized like the other versions of this look.

we don't need another Leia...we want Chewy

From a first glance it looks like the likeness is better on the first PF.

That's because Andy Bergholtz did the first p.f. :rock

This is a nice p.f. , But, it's a pass for me.

I do need a female character in my p.f. collection. I might get Elvira still...

I like that this piece makes Leia look more like a warrior than a seductress.

Which is the way to go. While Leia scantilly clad was a big deal for Star Wars geeks when it first happened and all, in the end, Leia wasn't much a sexual object, she was still the strong-willed, self-relient fighter they developed her as in the first 2 films, she just kept it up while wearing minimal clothing.

looks pretty nice so far and I love what they did with the pose...i don't like the "sexy" look, I like what they did. love the exclusive crumb...he will be accepted with open arms to his family:

Crumb002.jpg

My one disapointment in this is that there is so much sculpted. That's lame. If LFL didn't want her to be undressable, that could easily have been dealt with in other ways.

I might get it as a compliment to the other Leia, but it will depend on how it looks in the end. The sculpted metal on the bikini and bracelets kills the whole PF effect.

I know people like to blame Lucasfilm for everything, but I think it's much more likely that making the bikini sculpted was simply much easier and cheaper than making individual metal pieces.

this is rocking! I'm getting this, I have a feeling theres a Jedi Luke Coming soon, but dammit i'd love my PF Dooku and emperor first!

D:chew

I'm getting it just for Crumb

Actually, considering the size of the 1/6 Crumb the 1/4 one is going to be pretty big. He's gotta add at least $25 to the price of the Exclusive.

Back