Premium Format Slave Leia is up at SSC..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the original has a sculpted skirt which I painstakingly removed. It required me to dremel it away from her butt, putty over the square hole it left, and paint match her entire right cheek. Not bad, huh? I also had to drill up from the bottom of the base to free the pegs and rods holding her to the damn thing.

Yes, the original statue debuted at Comic Con '06. Carrie Fisher was actually there, saw the statue and threw a b-i-t-c-h fit right there in front of everybody complaining that eveybody could see 'HER' (not Leia's) cooch. The statue was then reworked and redebuted at Star Wars Celebration III, the 30th anniversary, with a more modest coverage of skirt, to which I said F-that! That is the Fisher story as told to me by a GG employee at CIII who was there at Comic Con.

Very, very impressed by this!!! Have tried all sorts of Slave Leias but nothing seems to sit very well with my 1/6ers. This looks really good with Jabba in a way that the GG statue attached to the base doesn't. No wonder Jabba looks so happy, he's got a great view:) In the absence of a decent 1/6 slave leia I currently have something on show I threw together from a head and torso I sculted in miliput and the limbs and accessories from the Hasbro 12" (I'm still getting up the courage to post pictures here!). The question I have is how difficult is it to remove the gentle giant Leia from the base? What are the pegs made of? Are they metal or something polystone/resin based? I don't want to rip apart my GG Slave Leia (I paid enough for it), but I'm sure that there are a few damaged ones lurking about that shouldn't be too costly and ideal for this modification!

As for the stuff from C3, shouldn't Carrie be flattered? If there's a demand for her butt as she was in her prime, she should take it as a complement (she can't be THAT unhappy about it, there was a UK TV show not so long ago where she had the topless mod version of the GG slave leia statue on display in her home, which shows a lot more than a flash of butt cheek!) After lurking on these boards for all this time I can't believe my first post is in reaction to Princess Leia's butt!

Back