Premium Format Slave Leia is up at SSC..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry about the waitlist, this will be back up after it ships, just like Anakin and all the other SW PF's. I see they finally put the Scout Trooper back up. If the Scout gets a discount like the others have, I'll order. Lets see if waiting this long will pay off. The SW PF line is one of the best lines, but the edition sizes have to come down.

LOL, space travel is tough on a person don't ya know:lol

I was hoping more or less for this look instead!

image666152x.jpg

While enjoyment of it does come partly from the geek boy concept of seeing Leia dressed this way, I've been thinking about it and this will look great along with the SSC Jabba setup and 1:1 Crumb. Sure it's a bikini clad girl, but it's an iconic element of that part of the film, and I have a SL custom in my Jabba setup. If this piece were blatantly sexual like the GG statue, I'd probably cancel/pass, but it's a fair representation of the character from the time, so I'm sticking it out unless money becomes an issue.

Higher then I thought. For some reason this pic reminds me of Anakin's Mother Shmi Skywalker. So Leia looks like her grandmother, that works.

110508leia04.jpg

shmi.jpg

That is a good sculpt (or at least angle), the paint is going to have to be spot-on, esp on her top; it could get ugly, real fast. :google

My Ex just converted. People already cancelling huh? Oh well my gain.

Now Uruk-hai Berserker needs to convert and I'll be really happy.

Back