PREDATORS 2 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's talking about you guys...the people who didnt like the movie...:lol

I disagree Dev. Music is like a stamp. Hellboy had a great theme. But they changed it. That annoyed me. Danny did his own stupid thing. Same thing with Terminator. You HAVE to include the Terminator theme. :lol

AbandonThread.gif

His score yes..but i'm so sick of all these new sequels that just ignore the other scores. Terminator 3, and Salvation never used the Terminator theme. (except for the credits.) Hellboy 2 didnt use Hellboy's theme from the first.

It's frustrating because it creates a unessesary seperation from the series. It's almost like a new movie.

Dispite Jurassic Park 3 sucking, atleast the composer Don Davis did a very John Williams inspired score. He had new stuff, and yet it still sounded JUST like Williams. If I didnt see the credits, I would'nt have known. It creates a connection to the other films.

that is your problem, you say aliens payed homage to alien. well duh. the alien movies are all one story. terminator is all one long story. predator movies are not one long story. with the same characters in each movie.. there should be a quick reference in a scene and thats it. not completely ripping off another pred movie with a new one. they should leave the original the hell alone. did you know that idiot RR actually asked Arnold to be in predators to continue the story from P1. that god Arnold was to busy or good thing he said no. nothing good will come from it. it will just ruin and put shame on the original.

That idiot RR...lmao.

See, i'm willing to deal with people who didnt like the movie...but I cant take anyone seriously calling one of my favorite directors an idiot. lol.

That idiot RR...lmao.

See, i'm willing to deal with people who didnt like the movie...but I cant take anyone seriously calling one of my favorite directors an idiot. lol.

Out of curiosity what your favorite RR film?

Out of curiosity what your favorite RR film?

non of them are even good. he is an over rated director. really his movies do not even make lots of money. desperado and sin city is all l like from him. he should take WAY more notes from Quentin Tarantino. (my favorite director). and when l said he was an idiot l ment in this case, he was an idiot, not in general, bit l think it was idiotic ig him to try and get Arnold and try to mess around with the original. he should no better not to screw around with a classic.. but he screwed this movie up good. l know he could of done better but he did not.

non of them are even good. he is an over rated director. really his movies do not even make lots of money. desperado and sin city is all l like from him. he should take WAY more notes from Quentin Tarantino. (my favorite director). and when l said he was an idiot l ment in this case, he was an idiot, not in general, bit l think it was idiotic ig him to try and get Arnold and try to mess around with the original. he should no better not to screw around with a classic.. but he screwed this movie up good. l know he could of done better but he did not.

From Dusk till Dawn rocks only other films I would watch again over and over of his would be the two you mentioned Sin and Desperado.

Cant help thinking El Mariachi would make a bad ass 1/6 :yess:

From Dusk till Dawn rocks only other films I would watch again over and over of his would be the two you mentioned Sin and Desperado.

Cant help thinking El Mariachi would make a bad ass 1/6 :yess:

oh ya, and From Dusk Till Dawn was not bad. forgot about that one. those are all l like from him.

Predators: Inevitable.

One predator lands. It tracks down and races about eliminating some of the new recruits seen landing in the boxes at the end of Predators (basically the less experienced ones).

Royce and Isabelle meanwhile gather the other remaining recruits and clue them in to what's happening. They set their traps etc. Predator comes in through traps, hunts down and kills each and every one of them until only Royce and Isabelle are left.

Predator disarms both of them in hand to hand combat, ties them upside down to the totem, skins them both alive and then sticks their skulls in his trophy case on his ship while mimicing Billy's laugh.

End of movie.

Predators 2: Even More Predators. (But they'll still lose in the end).

Predators, Predators, Predators, Predators, Predators, Predators, Predators, Predators, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM...Predators, Predators, Predators, Predators, Predators, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM, Predators, Predators, Predators, SNAKEEEE EEK A SNAKKKKEEEE!!

Predators: Inevitable.

One predator lands. It tracks down and races about eliminating some of the new recruits seen landing in the boxes at the end of Predators (basically the less experienced ones).

Royce and Isabelle meanwhile gather the other remaining recruits and clue them in to what's happening. They set their traps etc. Predator comes in through traps, hunts down and kills each and every one of them until only Royce and Isabelle are left.

Predator disarms both of them in hand to hand combat, ties them upside down to the totem, skins them both alive and then sticks their skulls in his trophy case on his ship while mimicing Billy's laugh.

End of movie.

its still a fail though. it just does not work with this story line and characters. it will be just like the first movie. more loser uninteresting boring characters falling from the sky to die by preds and then royce will kill them again. fail all over it. and it is disappointing because l want to see a good pred movie. l just wont lie to myself. l am a realist.:lol

You're a pianist more then a realist.

animated-sparta.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl. you take this way to seriously. like we agreed everyone has different tastes. you like it, and l do not. many others liked it and many did not. l always explain why it is bad and why l do not like it.

Predators of Persia.

no wait....

The Bad News Predators.

no wait...

Clash of the Predators.

one more, wait for it....

No Country For Old Predators.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back