PREDATORS 2 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'd take that chance than to constantly have to fight off Preds and other things the rest of my life. Which would be short if I stayed there. :lol

I agree. I would take my chances with the ship.

Breaking news!!! Predators2 plot details have been leaked!!!

The film is set in the near future of 2012 during an unusually high heat wave in the biggest city on the predator home world. A street war has broken out between rival predator gangs armed with new high tech weapons (predator and super predator drug cartels). Upon observing the “best hunter” in the city (highest arrest record) in firefight between PAP (Predator Assault Police) teams and a predator drug cartel, Adrian Brody begins to hunt the “best hunter” so as to take his skull as a trophy.

As the film progresses, the PAP (Predator Assault Police) begin to realize that the sudden mass murder of predator drug cartel members is in fact the work of Adrian Brody and that government Black Ops (Super duper predators) have been following encounter sites of the titular alien (Brody), trying to find out more about him in the hopes of capturing and studying the human.

After the Black Ops agents fail to capture Brody, he and a lone predator have a final battle that ends in the “best hunter” killing Brody in his underground space ship. The film ends with the “sniper chick” from predators giving a pistol from the lost Roanoke colony of the 17th century to the “best hunter”.

“He’s in town with a few days to kill”

Glad to see that Rodriguez is going in his own direction for the sequel :yess:.

hmmm, lemme guess. the predator that owns Brody in the end turns out to be too old for this shat too.:lol

it would be cool if the sniper chick gives her "bra" labeled with monday instead.:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture Though why he wants to try to fly a ship he doesn't have the first clue how to, off a planet of which he has no idea of it's location, is beyond me. :lol

I liked the film, but this is what I was thinking from the moment he came up with the idea.

Since there's no productive value to this thread other than a few bits of discussion about Predators which can be conducted in the Predators thread, I'm closing this, if real news and civil discussion comes out about a sequel, we can start a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back