PREDATORS 2 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Predator Vengence. Noland said that whenever one of us kills one of them, that's when they get really interested, come back and change their methods... I want to see a female predator study Royce and Isabelle along with the 10 new parachuted people(and one cage). Also, it is my belief that Tracker may not be dead... Just badly burnt, as we did not see his corpse like we saw Berserker and Falconer.

Good news as I liked the movie but bad news for my wallet when NECA and HT announce they're making figures from the series.

Also love your avatar sscalltheway

Yea dude I here ya on the wallet issue.

And yes I like your's also!:hi5:

ok seriously.... I love the idea that this is a game planet kinda like a hunting range for the Yautja. So why not bring in all sorts of clans... this will open doors to all types of new designs for these guys. I would also like to see the Elder Predator and some of the Lost Predators come in in this one. and its about time to see a female Yautja.

Predator Vengence. Noland said that whenever one of us kills one of them, that's when they get really interested, come back and change their methods... I want to see a female predator study Royce and Isabelle along with the 10 new parachuted people(and one cage). Also, it is my belief that Tracker may not be dead... Just badly burnt, as we did not see his corpse like we saw Berserker and Falconer.

That made me "oh snap". I forgot about that. :goodpost:

I know a lot of people didn't like Predators, but I love it! Seen it three times so far(third today), and with this article saying another movie is "confirmed" because of the success of this one, I do not doubt they could make a continuance from the end. As Tracker was my favorite pred, I am convinced he may not actually be dead, and could team up with maybe an Elder Pred and Female Pred for the set of three. I know that's wishful thinking, but it makes me happy. So I would title it Predator Vengence by including Tracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back