PREDATORS 2 Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I read this entire thread and this master safara guy has nothing but negative crap to say. Listen you are not the almighty god who gets to judge everyone elses comments, opinions and jokes. No one in this thread cares what you have to say so stop commenting on everyones funny titles like your the almighty mr negative moderator and save this thread some space. People like you make threads suck!

Take a close look at this picture. This is what I'd like to see in a Predator movie. :pray:

:lectureA clan of Predators in a hunt turned into war against either humans, aliens (aka xenomorphs) or other alien life forms, suffering some casualties along the way, but ultimately holding their fists, spears and trophies high roaring in a triumphant victory.

:lectureTime for the Predators to prevail. For every human that survives in the end in these Hollywood films somewhere another Predator is being called a pussyface. :slap

The movie needs a great director among other things, but a great director is imperative.
Tim Burton ie Batman Returns
Rob Zombie ie House of 1000 Corpses & The Devil's Rejects
Michael Bay ie Transformers

What I'm getting at is a director who can show a more serious and dark side to the Predators franchise. Back to basics with Predator & Predator 2 with it's own story. Not a knockoff like PREDATORS was to Predator.:clap:clap:clap:postpics:
scan0001.jpg

Last edited:
So I read this entire thread and this master safara guy has nothing but negative crap to say. Listen you are not the almighty god who gets to judge everyone elses comments, opinions and jokes. No one in this thread cares what you have to say so stop commenting on everyones funny titles like your the almighty mr negative moderator and save this thread some space. People like you make threads suck!

Funny you should say that. I hope you like my last contribution to this thread. I just didn't really like all the joking around for the question I posed about a possible Predators sequel title. Too many jokers on here. I think I got one serious suggestion. C'mon. Anyway I only dish out what's being given. And sometimes I'll post my own ideas like the post directly above this one. If they get bashed whatever, but at least it's not all useless crap. :pfft:

I have to agree with MasterSafara, I was hoping to actually see some other serious suggestions. Also, I wrote the first word as singular, not plural, to show that it would be a third sequel to Predator, and not just a sequel to Predators. So I did put a good deal of thought into what I wrote, anyone else care to put real thought in theirs?

I agree somewhat.

This (personal opinion) would also explain why PREDATORS itself in my opinion sucked. RR idea was that PREDATORS is the sequel to Predator.

I get what he did, but there is already a sequel to Predator... It is called Predator 2. And it's 100X better than PREDATORS in my opinion.

:yess::yess::yess: exactly. l do not know why there are MANY members saying predators was better then P2. if you think that you do not have a clue about cinema, or be a delusional crack head. :lol:lol:lol

:yess::yess::yess: exactly. l do not know why there are MANY members saying predators was better then P2. if you think that you do not have a clue about cinema, or be a delusional crack head. :lol:lol:lol

No...they just don't share your OPINION. :slap

I have to agree with MasterSafara, I was hoping to actually see some other serious suggestions. Also, I wrote the first word as singular, not plural, to show that it would be a third sequel to Predator, and not just a sequel to Predators. So I did put a good deal of thought into what I wrote, anyone else care to put real thought in theirs?
Thank you.

And thank you.

Finally some members one can actually have a conversation with.
The thread has hope. Serious suggestions please.

Predator 4
Predators: Tribal Wars (not mine, but worth a mention)
Predators: Blood Fued (not mine, but worth a mention)
Predators 2 (RR take your own direction)

Hooray...MasterSafara found some friends.

I was beginning to worry.

You're welcome to join.

Look dude...I can agree with you on some points you make about some subjects.
And, it would actually be nice to have a decent conversation with you.

But, you tend to stray into that 'douchey' mode way too often for me.
You did it at The Hunter's Lair, and you've been doing it here.

You take stuff WAY too personal.

:yess::yess::yess: exactly. l do not know why there are MANY members saying predators was better then P2. if you think that you do not have a clue about cinema, or be a delusional crack head.

I guess you can applaud a half retarded _____ who gets whooped by an old man and runs back to the ship, to daddy where he has his ass handed to him by the same old man, who's even more tired from chasing his little punk ass down? Because I can't. Such a kickass design for P2 and it's wasted on possibly the weakest Predator in the franchise who gets wasted by the weakest hero of the franchise. Did you watch some other predator-like knockoff where this didn't happen?! :huh:lol

Hooray...MasterSafara found some friends.

I was beginning to worry.

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back