Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With glue? I don't know, I'm not so expert, I fear to cover my figure with glue and ruin it! And even if I don't cover with glue the figure, I'm scared of ruin the paint on the mask.. Or is there some glue that remains fully transparent also after it dries?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

With glue? I don't know, I'm not so expert, I fear to cover my figure with glue and ruin it! And even if I don't cover with glue the figure, I'm scared of ruin the paint on the mask.. Or is there some glue that remains fully transparent also after it dries?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

You barely need any glue. Just the smallest amount should do it. Its better than trying to drill holes in the plastic. :wink1:

i made my p1 bio mask like this with 4 cable conections to the main plug .
This is waht you can order if you like .
I make the p1 convert kit also and mayn more 01.jpgp 1 full set.jpgIMAG0605.jpg

I'll post pictures of my classic with your kit soon German Beast. All the beads are painted and on the figure now; he looks fantastic! :banana

I've not quite finished customising him yet though... :joy :wink1:

German Beast, I've already planned to buy your set, I'm just waiting to sell my quarter scale Batman and have the right place to display my Predators!

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

InstagramCapture_0db2e073-05fb-4a83-988b-8f3b91887c00.jpg

Just got mine last week, quick pic, had Celtic, Scar and Elder before, this beats them all :)

Hey everyone! Finally get to display my Classic Pred at the office since I got around to finishing my custom acrylic display case. He def has such a presence just standing there

IMG_4541.JPG
IMG_4544.JPG

Back