Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The beads on my figure are almost just completely black. There is very little paint left on them. Here's a screencap from the movie showing the beads. I want my figure to look closer to this.
2n7pqvd.jpg

Mine faded as without any paint as well,i used Mr.color gold to touch up back a bit the paint job stay good still.

MYXJ_20150425011133_fast.jpg

That looks really good Lotus. Great job. Was it pretty easy to do? I really need to fix mine. I have zero painting skills, but it shouldn't be too hard to just brush some gold paint on the beads should it? I also have a gold metallic sharpie that I was thinking of using. I guess I could try it on one of the back dreads as a test. That way if it doesn't work then it'll be mostly out of sight

That looks really good Lotus. Great job. Was it pretty easy to do? I really need to fix mine. I have zero painting skills, but it shouldn't be too hard to just brush some gold paint on the beads should it? I also have a gold metallic sharpie that I was thinking of using. I guess I could try it on one of the back dreads as a test. That way if it doesn't work then it'll be mostly out of sight

Thanks Mister_e,No harm to try,even myself not professional painter as well,my paint exp only few time for fix issues. :lol
Not that hard IMO just have to paint patiently and smear the paint little each time,also i do prepare for the model thinner(harmless) to erase when overdo.
Yeah,before start painting u might better use some soft of paper or else to test first that's all. :)

The beads on my figure are almost just completely black. There is very little paint left on them. Here's a screencap from the movie showing the beads. I want my figure to look closer to this.
2n7pqvd.jpg

Oh well that blew my theory out of the water. :rotfl

Just got my first ever Hot Toys, and first ever predator. I went for the Hot Toys Classic predator from the Predators line. I absolutely love it and am planning to get some more, namely the City Hunter next. And then perhaps Berserker. One lead from each film.

I was wondering one thing though, as I noticed the dreads are made of the kind of plastic that might deteriorate with time. Is it a good idea to put some kind of softening fat, synthetic or biotic on it? Basically, is it a good idea to balm those bad boys for longevity?

Hey guys, I bought a second classic Pred few months back but I never bothered to check the light up features and I just found out that it's not working. I would try using the batteries from my first (working) figure but I misplaced the batteries. Are there any troubleshooting techniques I could perform to find out what's wrong with my second figure? What are the common issues with the lights? Thanks!

Just got my first ever Hot Toys, and first ever predator. I went for the Hot Toys Classic predator from the Predators line. I absolutely love it and am planning to get some more, namely the City Hunter next. And then perhaps Berserker. One lead from each film.

I was wondering one thing though, as I noticed the dreads are made of the kind of plastic that might deteriorate with time. Is it a good idea to put some kind of softening fat, synthetic or biotic on it? Basically, is it a good idea to balm those bad boys for longevity?

Congrats, yeah this figure is a real shelf stealer,looks gr8 posed.

Congrats, yeah this figure is a real shelf stealer,looks gr8 posed.

Thanks man. Yeah, I've yet to break its seals as I'm about to move soon.

Since my previous post I've also bought the HT City Hunter 2.0 as well as a Neca 1/4 closed mouth Jungle Hunter. These things are addictive, even though I only collect predators.

Can't wait to break their seals and display them... :impatient::blissy:impatient:

I have two of this (don't know what's their name)..

d856b809c26f53dff842b84ffde93383.jpg

..from Ancient Predator, and I was thinking about using them with my Classic Bio mask. Has anyone tried something like this? Suggestion for the holes and the holes place in the backpack? I don't think I have such a tiny drill bit..

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

I have two of this (don't know what's their name)..

d856b809c26f53dff842b84ffde93383.jpg

..from Ancient Predator, and I was thinking about using them with my Classic Bio mask. Has anyone tried something like this? Suggestion for the holes and the holes place in the backpack? I don't think I have such a tiny drill bit..

You could just stick them on.
Use movie pictures to make sure you put them in the right places.

Also, in the film they are black, just a heads up. :wink1:

I was thinking of doing similar with mine; but using black rounded thread.

Back