Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey guys! Just got this one today and he is really cool! The only issue I'm having is that the neck peg doesn't fit too snug and the head comes out pretty easily. Anyone else have this problem? And is there a way too correct it?

Mustang, that was an issue for almost everyone, but I'm not really sure of a good fix

Thought so thanks, well its not the worst thing it still stays on at least lol. After its all said and done though it is a really awesome figure. He has such a menacing presence. Here's a few shots I didn't get to play around with him too much but eventually when I display him he'll look more buttoned up.

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

So I noticed that the figure technically doesn't have ankle pivot but I am assuming if you rotate the ankle peg to bend left and right with the feet still facing forward it would create an ankle pivot joint correct?

I have one of these for sale if anyone is interested. Thinning the collection out and it's the Exclusive. Message me if interested.

The dread beads on my classic pred have faded really bad. I was thinking of trying to fix them with a metallic gold sharpie. Has anybody tried to touch up the faded dread beads with a gold sharpie?

The dread beads on my classic pred have faded really bad. I was thinking of trying to fix them with a metallic gold sharpie. Has anybody tried to touch up the faded dread beads with a gold sharpie?

Had him a few years now and mine were practically faded right from the get go. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Classic Predator beads in the Predators movie faded and HT were pretty accurate? I'm sure I read a fellow member say this a few years back? :dunno

Had him a few years now and mine were practically faded right from the get go. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Classic Predator beads in the Predators movie faded and HT were pretty accurate? I'm sure I read a fellow member say this a few years back? :dunno

The beads on my figure are almost just completely black. There is very little paint left on them. Here's a screencap from the movie showing the beads. I want my figure to look closer to this.
2n7pqvd.jpg

Back