Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this last week the P1 Conversion set made by German Beast!

A really great set! This guy comes highly recommended!
Definatly gonna buy an updated Biomask from him soon!

Here a couple of my pics:

image.jpg

Awesome pics and sweet customs. Sad to report the paint has come off my Predators dreads even after sitting in the box most of the time :/

Yup, mine were faded to almost black also. I had to repaint each individual piece by hand (what a PITA!).

Nice pics Phoenix. I think the P1 accessories really add a lot to this guy. I've been holding off hoping for an official P1 2.0, but I may have to just take the plunge and buy some custom parts.

Also went for Dave's conversion kit. I got the basic stuff and the beads, but these i'll add on the weekend - first I need to get some paint.

10845787_809000339155205_6452730749202379390_o.jpg

10986444_809000409155198_1196484441201136662_o.jpg

11030724_809000329155206_2827403657405619183_o.jpg

11021317_809000332488539_8192976526977588724_o.jpg

10835090_809000402488532_5898192610134919893_o.jpg

it really helps the figure to shine even more!

Great pics. Xeno ! I've watched some of your reviews on Youtube,they've inspired me to buy a few Hot Toys lol.Just curious,where are you buying the P1 add on parts for this guy ? Thanks.

Great pics. Xeno ! I've watched some of your reviews on Youtube,they've inspired me to buy a few Hot Toys lol.Just curious,where are you buying the P1 add on parts for this guy ? Thanks.

I'd also like to know =]

Aren't P1 Add-ons from germanbeast? I bought a couple from him and now he's upgraded them then before.

Does anyone know if the interchangeable hands on this guy are the hard plastic kind or the new softer plastic that is easier to swap out? I'm on the fence with this figure and I don't want another figure with the same type of hands as my Spider-man 3 figure. Its such a pain to remove the hands I had to buy extra pegs for them just to be able to switch because the pegs don't release from the hands. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the interchangeable hands on this guy are the hard plastic kind or the new softer plastic that is easier to swap out? I'm on the fence with this figure and I don't want another figure with the same type of hands as my Spider-man 3 figure. Its such a pain to remove the hands I had to buy extra pegs for them just to be able to switch because the pegs don't release from the hands. Thanks!

almost all predator hands i've got are soft, and a little dremel solves a problem with pegs not fitting arm or forearm (had to do that with P2s forearms).

for the P1 add on parts you can also do like i did and make one...

get the necklace from the scar predator set. you can get the 2 bone belts (skull belt, spine belt) from the scar set by cutting it and running a new thick thread through both pieces and make 2 individual belts. i did a little white wash on the skulls for my own taste.

and the arm ties, they sell cheapo leather necklaces... simply slice it with an exacto and shape it how you want it and you're all set.

I think with the straps and the necklace and everything to mod it (thick thread, leather necklace, bottle of white paint, all bought at michaels) i spent under $30.

for the P1 add on parts you can also do like i did and make one...

get the necklace from the scar predator set. you can get the 2 bone belts (skull belt, spine belt) from the scar set by cutting it and running a new thick thread through both pieces and make 2 individual belts. i did a little white wash on the skulls for my own taste.

and the arm ties, they sell cheapo leather necklaces... simply slice it with an exacto and shape it how you want it and you're all set.

I think with the straps and the necklace and everything to mod it (thick thread, leather necklace, bottle of white paint, all bought at michaels) i spent under $30.

That looks killer!

Overall do you like this figure overall and has it given you any trouble?

Back