Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to need more space for the upcoming Preds!!!

pu8age4a.jpg

e2ynabe9.jpg

a7yjanez.jpg

So I picked this figure up from a fellow board member and it's awesome but I have a question, the head was off of the body and I had a hell of a time getting it to peg into the neck joint. I actually had to sand a little of the ball to get it to fit and got it in eventually and don't think I'll ever mess with it again. Just wondering if this is a common thing with Hot Toys Predator figures or not?

So I picked this figure up from a fellow board member and it's awesome but I have a question, the head was off of the body and I had a hell of a time getting it to peg into the neck joint. I actually had to sand a little of the ball to get it to fit and got it in eventually and don't think I'll ever mess with it again. Just wondering if this is a common thing with Hot Toys Predator figures or not?

It's hit or miss. I don't think it's an isolated incident, nor is it a new one. :(

^^^ I have Shadow, Classic, City Hunter and Scar, none of them have that problem. I even took off the head of Classic and it popped right back in. No problems here :D

No, the heads are attached to the bodies. Only an error in packaging (pretty sure these are packed by hand before leaving the factory) would result in something like that. If the item was bought used, it might have been due to handling by the previous owner.

Once again I wanted to increase growth Classics, to convert it into P1. Decided to start with a visual comparison. Conclusion: completely different proportions. It will not work ... New releases predator just needed a new body.

Attachments

• 6KjRcqq4w7.jpg
    6KjRcqq4w7.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 348
No, the heads are attached to the bodies. Only an error in packaging (pretty sure these are packed by hand before leaving the factory) would result in something like that. If the item was bought used, it might have been due to handling by the previous owner.

:exactly:

Not wanting to get off topic as my version is not the classic but the original. Not lovin the dreds on this fellow....Sadly funds at this time I cant warrant making the change but just thought I would share my scratch built custom Pred Dio with you Predator fans.... Enjoy

Snaz

Old HT P1 is terribly outdated
PS : What an awesome diorama ! Well done! Where did you get thoes plants ?

Back