Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go, man! Steal of the century :hi5:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:hi5 thanks man.. Scar and Celtic threw a welcome home party for him.. Lolz

yrapu8a5.jpg

:hi5 thanks man.. Scar and Celtic threw a welcome home party for him.. Lolz

yrapu8a5.jpg

:clap

Interesting. Then I know that three HT Predators fits in on one Deltolf shelf. It is a Detolf, right Starvus...?
Reason I wonder is 'cuase I'm considering coming out of the collector closet...:horror

:clap

Interesting. Then I know that three HT Predators fits in on one Deltolf shelf. It is a Detolf, right Starvus...?
Reason I wonder is 'cuase I'm considering coming out of the collector closet...:horror

Lol yup it is. Come out my friend. Be free!! :hi5

Nice!

Yea, I'm considering it. Up until now I just have my MoTUC-collection in storage. Took them up, posing them around and packed them down again. Same thing with my humble horror/Aliens/AVP-collection. Have them stored away but now woth these HT-figs I feel that the time is right to come out:)

Just have to buy myself a Detolf (go IKEA, go Sweden!) and I'm good to go:yess:

Nice!

Yea, I'm considering it. Up until now I just have my MoTUC-collection in storage. Took them up, posing them around and packed them down again. Same thing with my humble horror/Aliens/AVP-collection. Have them stored away but now woth these HT-figs I feel that the time is right to come out:)

Just have to buy myself a Detolf (go IKEA, go Sweden!) and I'm good to go:yess:

LOL! Be free! :lol

Nice pick up starvus and great pics Mr. Ecko. :clap

I have had my Classic in the same pose for a long time, a new pose is coming I feel.

Managed to get at pretty good deal at the MMS162 Classic just now:yess: Should be arriving in a couple of weeks.
A dutch dealer (no, not Schaefer:wink1:) went the extra mile and picked this up for me at a convention. Me = happy guy.

Cheers!

Back