Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone is selling, I'm buying. The cheaper the better. PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk 2

Most Predators aren't hard to find with good deals...I just started shopping and buying this week as well...they aren't Iron Man suits!

i put my p1 head on the classic body and its great

1380573_213992518778535_660687014_n.jpg

1379454_213992665445187_411062429_n.jpg

I've always thought the closed mouth on the p.1 looks best...I hope when the time comes they also have a completely closed mouth set of mandibles...as well as fully open and maybe halfway like the classic

Picked this one up from a fellow freak, will get here Friday, pumped!

Rearranged some things on the ol' detolf. Man I LOVE this figure. I think I have said it before on this thread, but I'll say it again; This figure is so great out of the box, that I feel no need for other predators. He can just fight various aliens all day in my book...

That Mcfarlane alien holds up, and i have to agree on of the best predators.The open mouth look is awesome

Rearranged some things on the ol' detolf. Man I LOVE this figure. I think I have said it before on this thread, but I'll say it again; This figure is so great out of the box, that I feel no need for other predators. He can just fight various aliens all day in my book...

I have one of those AvP Warriors. I Personally think its one of the better pieces available of the character. Awesome display mate! :clap

Got mine today, awesome fig, very detailed , joints are stiff but probably a good thing since its a big figure
Your one ugly mother f.......
ADCFB50F-A388-441C-BF63-28BFD0CEC5D9.jpg

b54920f99de3632ddfb20ff41e6396f7.jpg

Excellent predator! The only thing, that does not need to modify it in Predator P1. He does not look like the original Predator, and it looks like a predator from the R. Rodriguez movie. Proportions of the original predator P1 and Classic completely different and it is very noticeable on the figure.

Proportions of the original predator P1 and Classic completely different and it is very noticeable on the figure.
...and proportions of the Fattest Predator Ever (movie Classic) and a Tsang Predator Fitness Body are also completely different, so no point in noting the difference between P1 and Classic :nana:

Back