Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a custom made biomask made by German Beast to improve on my converted Classic / P1.

10316591855_503df08baa_h.jpg

10316622526_88a1ab65c1_h.jpg

10316750483_bcc12ab45c_h.jpg

sweet! Really like the base too...

Hope HT will be greedy and release a proper P1 with the new body.

I bought mines earlier this year for $180 shipped. It was previously displayed and exclusive version.

I noticed on eBay that the original Hot Toys Jungle Hunter is plumeting in price.
I remember selling one on auction and it went for £300 now your lucky to get a £100. Dutch still seems to be sort after though.

Sorry, I don't want to read 941 pages of this thread (I know, I'm lazy) but does anyone know the best way to remove the mandibles from the inside of the masks?

Sorry, I don't want to read 941 pages of this thread (I know, I'm lazy) but does anyone know the best way to remove the mandibles from the inside of the masks?
???
you just remove it, that's all. it's heavily glued, but normally nothing's damaged, i removed it twice with just some force and no problems.

No problem, mate. It's very difficult sometimes to find the answer to a question when there are so many pages to a thread. Sometimes you could do a concentrated google search with this site only but more than not, someone will answer your question even if it has been asked several times, because the people here are very cool. :yess: Cheers!

Ah ok! Thanks. I didn't want to pull on it too hard and damage anything.
i broke new P2 mask while taking his jaw out, luckily i didn't need the mask (i use the old head and other people try to use tylerdurdem's remake of the mask), only the jaw part. it's difficult there because the jaw material is too firm and there's too much glue.
but Classic's parts are both soft - jaw and mask, so just put something like a not sharp knife between a jaw and a helmet's cheek - and force it to go off from both sides.
make an experiment on a mask you need less (BD or normal).

Hey Guys I just finished my first custom!
Converted the classic predator 1/6 to Big red predator. many hours of hard work. Hope you enjoy and please comment.

58515_10100619579609386_109144131_n.jpg

822_10100619579589426_939528201_n.jpg

1381745_10100619579684236_1186231760_n.jpg

Not a fan of Big Red but very well done^

Been looking to grab one of these. What's a fair price for one new/used? Anyone selling around here???

I bought mines earlier this year for $180 shipped. It was previously displayed and exclusive version.

180 shipped? Damn. I listed mine here just the other day thinking it might go for 200 shipped.

Predators aren't in big demand lately. And unfortunately due to size of boxes and weight they cost the most to ship of anything I'm trying to sell.

180 shipped? Damn. I listed mine here just the other day thinking it might go for 200 shipped.

Predators aren't in big demand lately. And unfortunately due to size of boxes and weight they cost the most to ship of anything I'm trying to sell.

I actually lucked out. It was an ebay auction that ended on a weekend and thats when people are a bit too busy to remeber to bid. Best part was that there was no mention of it being an Sideshow exclusive version in the description. I was a bit stoked when I found out after it arrived.

When you have a ton of a character made and version 2s, the prices tend to keep steady and go down a little since consumers have so many options and while there are tons of predator fans, most don't need to own more than one or two. Unless it's iron man, and then of course everyone needs everything always...

Thanks guys for all the encouragement. It'll be awhile until I have the time and inspiration for something else. BTW, I am wondering how pplz can re-sculpt armors, masks...etc. DO they use superscuply? or are there other air dry puddies that pplz use? Cuz I think my next project will be even more involved lol

Back