Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes i did i change the eyes and the laser pointer.
made him a new laserpointer part .
drill out the old led and the kabel. made a new cover for them . and it is not to bad
IMAG0222_zpsb02ccce5.jpg

IMAG0218_zps302341d5.jpg

IMAG0214_zpscfc4d312.jpg

Is anyone using this figure to represent the first Predator movie in your collection? How different is the Predators version vs. the original version?

Is anyone using this figure to represent the first Predator movie in your collection? How different is the Predators version vs. the original version?
head, back gadgets, gauntlets, hip armor + what was already named.

Bone trophies and the ribbons tied around the arms is the only real difference. The rest is so minor Stan Winston wouldn't have noticed it.

Sideshow low stock warning just came out for this guy, those that want him should snatch one up.
Seriously, I had no idea they still had this guy in stock! I pre-ordered this figure August 1st 2011, received it sometime in January 2012. Hot Toys must have way overproduced this figure.

I see they're still trying to get rid of Tracker Predator's too! Man, no wonder Hot Toys has dialed their Predator releases way down.

Seriously, I had no idea they still had this guy in stock! I pre-ordered this figure August 1st 2011, received it sometime in January 2012. Hot Toys must have way overproduced this figure.

I see they're still trying to get rid of Tracker Predator's too! Man, no wonder Hot Toys has dialed their Predator releases way down.

Nope. It's really just HT's terrible rendition of the classic Predator, true story.

Predators wasn't a great film, hence why (as good as Tracker is) he hasn't sold out. I expect Scar and Celtic to sell better as AVP has a lot more nostalgia about it. Predator hype isn't too big right now either.

Predators wasn't a great film, hence why (as good as Tracker is) he hasn't sold out. I expect Scar and Celtic to sell better as AVP has a lot more nostalgia about it. Predator hype isn't too big right now either.

I think even though I agree that Predators was an average film it to me is still better than AVP.

The thing that sells Chopper and Celtic over Tracker and Falconer is I think because of their fight with the Aliens.

Tracker and Falconer were always second fiddle to Berserker.

I love this series from hot toys, just got the classic but don't want to open for display till I get my own place soon, my question is does he have the batteries installed in him already, I just don't want battery corrosion. Thaks

Back