Predators - 1/6th scale Classic Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I just got this figure a few days ago and it came with the left foot broken off at the peg. The peg is shoved up inside the leg to the point where I can't get them out with pliers. Sideshow is sending me a replacement foot and peg, but it won't do any good if I can't remove the original peg from the leg. Anyone have any ideas of how I can get that thing out?

Hey guys, I just got this figure a few days ago and it came with the left foot broken off at the peg. The peg is shoved up inside the leg to the point where I can't get them out with pliers. Sideshow is sending me a replacement foot and peg, but it won't do any good if I can't remove the original peg from the leg. Anyone have any ideas of how I can get that thing out?
well, i had absolutely the same problem (though without replacements), and i took the thinnest screw i found, screwed :)lol) it into the remaining piece and pulled out.

later i took a drill and drilled that hole a little bigger just to be sure the situation doesn't repeat. though i wouldn't advice that if you are not sure about the diameter.

I've drilled a small hole into the peg. Screwed in a screw, not all the way, pulled the head of the screw with pliers. You don't need to drill a hole, but it makes it easier to screw in the screw.

Wow, thanks man! You sure that he usually has them all? Plus do you know if the bicep piece includes a wire?

Yeah I have seen them listed on and off for the last month, just send him a message.

Don't know about the wire though.

My second one!
This is, hands down, my favorite 1:6th scale figure (that I own) :)

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0629.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

P. and JackTheRipper, I just tried what you suggested and it worked like a charm! Thanks so much!

Hello all :=)
I am the guy how makes for all classic predator updates .
on ebay thats me from germany .
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Predat...0938?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cd3e8668a

i do the necklace .
Bizeps Armor next will be with Tube
Skull Banderole .
Spine Trophies .
new in coming is the pouch .
Bloody skull .
the leather straps i still looking for better material any idea ?
Let me know .
Sorry for my bad english :=)

Hello all :=)
I am the guy how makes for all classic predator updates .
on ebay thats me from germany .
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Predat...0938?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3cd3e8668a

i do the necklace .
Bizeps Armor next will be with Tube
Skull Banderole .
Spine Trophies .
new in coming is the pouch .
Bloody skull .
the leather straps i still looking for better material any idea ?
Let me know .
Sorry for my bad english :=)

Great work, man. Any plans of selling it as a set, perhaps do business through this thread instead of Ebay?

Back